Suggestions and Comments on the new site

the time indicator for posted add

the time of posting the add seems wrong:

posted around 1:30 am, but in the add description it shown as 5:24 pm.
thanks

Go to User CP, click Edit Options, scroll to the bottom where it says Time and Date. Change the date to +8.00 GMT. Your setting is in a different time zone.

i think the navigation on the previous site was way better
same goes for the layout and ease of access
shouldn't have changed loved the old soft

jms, after you clicked on the Edit, do you see a Go Advance button on the bottom right?

hello pardon me for being dumb but i can't seem to change the topic of a thread i've started. changing the 'title' option is only for the title of the post i'm posting. how do i change the thread topic?

thanks!

Did you edit the first post in your thread? That should be where your title is.

Edit -> Go Advanced

i did click on 'go advanced' and edited the title but that only seems to change the title of the first post, if u catch my drift. it doesn't seem to change the thread topic. perhaps this might help to clarify:

probprob.jpg

probprob2.jpg

Last edited:
search denied

Hi,

I was trying hard to search for Ibanez CT in this forum but was immediately replied with this comment.

"The search term you specified (CT) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific."

How can I go about this?

Thanks.

The colour of the website is sweet now.
Can I suggest that you put up some sort of background?
So that it wouldn't be a plain white. That would be nice.

Just suggesting.

freakyfir

i am afraid that only admin can change the title. pm me IF you really need to change anything.

no worries james. nothing very very important lah, just buy/sell nonsense. :)

thanks for looking into the matter!

any chance of having a POLL option for threads? i feel that it's a good tool for gathering opinions/ statistics.

Back