stop modding your pedal

mrmisse said:
mwahahahahahaha.. today is the greatest day i've ever known..

HAHAHA.......

you're lucky misse... you only sell pedals. I so much under intense pressure and scrutiny... i think i'll pretend to pop.

Do they have vacancy at woodbridge?? :twisted: :twisted:

If a person shouldn't mod his pedal, why do people go around changing strings, action or even pickups?

Bottomline, it's all personal preference.

penta-tonic said:
wah nebo. sounds gd man. how much is he charging for de mods. haha. cos im planning to get a ds1 as a booster in front of my amp but de sound kinda shrill. haha.

Hey you gotta give credit when credit is due ~
especially after you've seen wat he does to those .... humble pedals ....~!~!

you can e-mail him for prices at randolf@embryosongs.com ...~

wahaha. nebo even ur signature at de bottom oso endorses randolf. haha. he will be so proud. i guess maybe i should try. thanks. :D

I hope the modders can look into building loopers...its a good piece of device thats essential to any guitarist's pedalboard, i certainly hope to get one custom built...btw how is the MT-2 mod like? anything similar to the keeley TZ mod with the 3 way toggle...or better :D

cereal said:
I how is the MT-2 mod like?

Freaking solid ~!~! I got it modded to an overdrive ~! I bought the mt2 coz recommended by a friend ...~ Den found it too thin .... buzz like ... just .... crap la... (personal opinion)~

Randolf put a a Seeing Eye and modded the mids ...~ WOWW~! SHIOK ~! Even with the dist at zero it creates a very very warm tube overdrive... even on my solidstate amp ...~ !
With the dist at ard 9 o'clock.... it sound like dist running thru a VERY VERY OVERDRIVEN tube amp .......~!
It's got this kinda .... "BREAKKZZZ" (not sure how to describe it)... ~!
and with all the eq controls on the mt2 ....!

IMHO the BEST AND MY FAVOURITE pedal ~!~~!!

on another note, the MT2 was customised to the sound i wanted ....~
so ... e-mail Randolf and see wat other modds he has and how you'd want it to fit ur setup ~

i agree on the modding idea.
were talking abt moded pedals here no big deal
there are ppl that mod their amp head or preamp...why they do it...??

So far i never heard ppls here who mods amp head,poweramp,preamp like Jose Arredondo,voodoo amp amp does.

sent in a few of my pedals for randolf to "enhance" already... wah seriously man his house has EVERYTHING... WTF... OMG...

tried quite a few pedals finaly decided that the
ds-1 ultra mod( with boosted mids ) was what i wanted.
and a slight tweak to my vox wah...

hey your mod sounds damn cool leh channy, how much is he charging you and how long does he take for doing the mod?

well they sound great honestly.. im just waitting for them to be ready.

as for prices i think its up for ppl to email him for quotes etc la..

lol the irony of this thread .. from becoming a anti pedal thread to a pedal discussion thread.

how about a pedal sub forum james ? a discussion center for all efx pedals ?

That's because the prospect of modding something to your liking is just too damned attractive. :D

Back