SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

you know if you guys like technical difficulties.
then check out paul's "silence followed by a deafening roar"

check the songs

2- Eudaimonia Overture
8- The Gargoyle

come on lah, technical difficulties not like I can play the whole thing, why get so worked up, I said I usually improvise the solo means that i only learned the front and back parts!

t

Alrite ppl, just wait for the day and let the fingers do the talking...The main point is we all get to know one another and have fun. i may not be a good player. i suck at playing music intruments. but this jam realli means alot to me. i wanna get music into my systems....

Frummer my Bro - I'm not a Drummer izzit har? ..... Kekekeke....The songs are Blues isn't it ?
eg. Come Together, Sunshine Of Your Love, Hey Joe (this one nice)...

SO when and where is the Jam ?

RudimentalDrummer: Date n time is stated at the initial post. Check it there. If ur keen, kindly update the attendance list with a new reply. There`s still space for 2 more.

No la I'm not getting worked up...

...but the front and back parts is where the drums go crazy...haha.

Hey RD! Why like no other soft drummers sign up ah...this is also an oppurtunity to see DXS peeps in action...

Guess should be no problem, UOB centre should be easier to find. We should exchange contact numbers, that way everyone knows who to call for updates and all that, I'll start.

1) Faizal_rocks (guitarist)
2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )
4) Khai (drummer)
5) Mark (bassist)
6) Don (singer)
7) empihsrow (audience and guitarist)
8. fgl - singer & talent scount
9) tetra - singer
10) vickomaniac - photog & copycat
11) dhalif (wannabe guitarist
12) ChanMin (topless dancer)
13) Duke ( roadie, groupie and accessories )
14) Theunknown (wannabe wannabe)
15) Hydrofly (lousy ass wannabe guitarist) - 97530686 (might be bringing 2 bandmates along)
16) Emokiddo (lousier ass wannabe guitarist! )
17) zullio (pick collector / wannabe-student of everyone above)
18. mclethal (not-even-worth-mentioning guitarist)

Last edited:
Ok guys, I already send broadcast PMs to those in the list to confirm ur attendance. Pls get back to me. Thanks. Btw, to the 1st few ppl tat I PMed, I made a mistake of putting this Sat. It should be this Sun. I only realized my mistake after PMing the last few ppl.

I`d say again its 3rd Aug this Sun 3-5pm at 4tones.

1) Faizal_rocks (guitarist)
2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )
4) Khai (drummer)
5) Mark (bassist)
6) Don (singer)
7) empihsrow (audience and guitarist)
8. fgl - singer & talent scount
9)
10) vickomaniac - photog & copycat
11) dhalif (wannabe guitarist
12) ChanMin (topless dancer)
13) Duke ( roadie, groupie and accessories )
14) Theunknown (wannabe wannabe)
15) Hydrofly (lousy ass wannabe guitarist) - 97530686 (might be bringing 2 bandmates along)
16) Emokiddo (lousier ass wannabe guitarist! )
17) zullio (pick collector / wannabe-student of everyone above)
18. mclethal (not-even-worth-mentioning guitarist)

Ok, so tetra can't go. Updated list as of now is above.

I`d like to remind everyone who's going to contribute to the jam fees. I calculated that each of us have to fork out $3 or $4.

eee

OMG....!!!! Mr FGL is coming...!!! He is my idol... he plays like SRV...
Mr FGL can u teach me sum guitar tricks...??? pls pls pls...
The other day i met Fourtones owner Mr Billy Fourtones, he says he mite be joining too..wat a cool guy. And he is also an excellent drummer.
i met him at the studio giving lesson to a student how to play drums for a DT song. dis Ang Moh is realy good.

Last edited:
Thanks faizal ...so it's on a Sunday...(spoke to bro Tetra last nite) ... I'll have to check it out 1st.

Frummer:- Are you now playing for any Bands, wanna play/join a Strictly Blue's Band (rehersing every Tuesday only)....???? If yes call me (you have my number)....Blues are nice.eeee

haha i think i'll smash my guitar when somebody starts playing technical difficulties.....too technical i noob cant play :(

Back