SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

Yes Vicko...I also want ah!! Let the musicians tune-up and soundcheck first. Singers, audience, spectator, talent scouters, photographers, etc...can makan first. Hehehehe!!

poor student with allowance of $5 a day cant afford.
it's okay we gotch working adults like fgl, tetra, rork, to sponsor :D

I'm dead serious about wanting to attend this, but I'll be overseas for a conference. UGH. Please do organise another one soon!

Latest update list of people who's going..

1) Faizal_rocks (guitarist)
2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )
4) Khai (drummer)
5) Mark (bassist)
6) Don (singer)
7) empihsrow (audience and guitarist)
8. fgl - singer & talent scount
9) tetra - singer
10) vickomaniac - photog & copycat
11) dhalif (wannabe guitarist
12) ChanMin (topless dancer)
13) Duke ( roadie, groupie and accessories )
14) Theunknown (wannabe wannabe)
15) Hydrofly (lousy ass wannabe guitarist)
16) Emokiddo (lousier ass wannabe guitarist! )
17) zullio (pick collector / wannabe-student of everyone above)
18. mclethal (not-even-worth-mentioning guitarist)

After some thoughts, I`ll be limiting to only 20 people now. Its my decision. I've been thinking long and hard about this since beginning of this week and wondering to myself whether I've made a big mistake organising this jam. Like I said, more people will become my responsibility and the pressure will be on me. Its the first time I`m organising something like this.

I don't want to make it sound like I`m selfish but I want to make sure this jam goes smoothly and everyone goes home happy after the jam.

Hope you all understand. Since its a week from now, kindly update the list if u want to go (2 more people) or if u wish to back out, pls remove ur names from the list. Thank you.

Shit which guitar should I bring? Iceman or V-Blade (might be gone tomorrow when if i trade off for a jackson warrior though)

theunknown: Thanks for the encouraging words, bro. I hope it will go well as planned.

Which reminds me, I shall be bringing my little short-scale Danelectro Pro guitar to the jam so don't expect me to do solos past the 12th fret! Haha..:) I shall take a backseat n play rhythm.

Here are some songs that I have in mind to play:

1) Come Together - Beatles - Fits the theme of the jam perfectly :)

2) Sunshine of your love/Badge - Cream

3) Blitzkrieg Bop/Now I wanna sniff some glue - Ramones

4) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

5) Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix

And the rest we`ll just improvise on some grooves n let nature take its course :)

ok i'll bring one guitar in standard the other downtuned.

Songs I already know how to play and wont mind playing

Master of puppets

Crazy Train

Technical difficulties (I improvise my own solo)

I'll stick to improvisation la.

technical difficulties. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!? !)@*!!!!

faizal...make sure got another drummer come ah.ahaha...I bloody stressed now.

haha woah fierce sia. perhaps this jam should be renamed SOFT jam 2008- WARNING technical difficulties ahead aye? OMG

Marshall01: Sure, there's room for 2 more. If ur coming, pls use the previous list of those who are coming, add ur name in there n post the updated one in a new reply :)

frummer: I`ll make sure my drummer comes. If he really cannot, then no choice hahaha...

Last edited:
0.o

theunknown: Thanks for the encouraging words, bro. I hope it will go well as planned.

Which reminds me, I shall be bringing my little short-scale Danelectro Pro guitar to the jam so don't expect me to do solos past the 12th fret! Haha..:) I shall take a backseat n play rhythm.

Here are some songs that I have in mind to play:

1) Come Together - Beatles - Fits the theme of the jam perfectly :)

2) Sunshine of your love/Badge - Cream

3) Blitzkrieg Bop/Now I wanna sniff some glue - Ramones

4) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

5) Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix

And the rest we`ll just improvise on some grooves n let nature take its course :)

whoa bro, the songs i never listened to before... heh.
other than hendrix one uh ^_^
gua dgr metal uh bro. heh.

nonetheless, i shall try my best to contribute to the jamming session !

hahah yeah me neither! hmm... what got in my mind was just someone to go up and shout "hey who knows how to play blabla!!?" then those who know come up and play anyhow.

Well guys, I`m predicting we are not going to play all songs tat I mentioned, just my idea of songs that I have in mind to play. I`m sure our dear fgl won't have problems with the songs I mentioned though :)

So if u guys wanna do metal, come up with a riff melody on tat day, then we try to improvise from there, my Dano Pro can try to do metal hahaha :p

Back