SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

Hey guys, currently trying to decide between 2nd (Sat) or 3rd Aug (Sun)....for the big room, 10 persons can go in at $16/hr..subsequent extra person is $1. Duno whether if u guys are comfortable with this...trying to contact 4tones now...have to wait for them to get back to me..will keep updating..:)

Oh yah,like some of u said...I`m not expecting a huge turnout..maybe at most 10 or 11? Hahaha...

Or if 4tones one doesn't work out, is anyone able to suggest another suitable studio to accomodate like at least 10 or more people?

I hope my suggestion for a SOFT jam works...I kinda feel regretful for suggesting it in the 1st place..duhhh...:p

Hey guys, the jam at 4tones is confirmed on Sunday 3rd Aug (3-5pm).2 Hour session. Big room.

As I found out from them that its max 8 people that can be admitted at $16/hr, any extra person would be $1 per person per hour. For example, max 8 of us and if got 7 extra person joining, its extra $14..get it?

So I need to know who can make it on that day. Hopefully we won't have to fork out a lot of dough. Pls state ur names and positions (be it vocalist,drummer,bassist, guitarist or even audience)

I`ll start.

1) Faizal_rocks (guitarist)

Feel free to add to the list if u can make it. :)

2) Ized (guitarist)

Definitely going bro!!! was fun jamming Hey joe foxy lady and those hendrix covers at beez the other day!!

spinninsticks: Eh cannot la. 3-5pm. My albino don't like the sun leh.

BTW. damn it. 3rd August. I'm gonna be in KL for a christian conference with my brother.

HOW?! I WANNA GO FOR SOFT JAM. NB.

Hey faizal! I was there in the 2005 jam @ soundmix. Don't know if you still remember me. I was the drummer kid that "attempted" to play Nightwish's Phantom of the Opera...hahah! Its been so long man...and I miss soundmix's drumset...

I'd like to join!

2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )

just whack la hor...

Heya Frummer, of coz I still remember u...how have u been? I think the last time u told me u were in poly back then eh? I bet ur in NS now? Hahaha :)

So any bassists keen to jam, now tat we got guitars, drums? I`d like to see a horn section turning up on tat day, tat would be awesome :)

Last edited:
Updated list.

2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )
4) Khai (drummer). My bandmate :)
5) Mark (bassist)

Updated list.

2) Ized (guitarist)
3) Frummer ( drummer )
4) Khai (drummer). My bandmate
icon_smile.gif

5) Mark (bassist)
6) RoRK (die-core, super-ballistic furry with the fury metronome player - YAH!)

YAH! the ROTTENramone,

I want to see you too! Donch forget to bring your super-modded soundless, yet gazziolion gadgeted bass - me thinks we can ROCK!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Actually, come to think of it. Anytime you want to see me, you can always PM mah. Donch shy lah bro.

Heya ShredCow. I also wonder man.Haha...not joining us?

Oh yah faizal...wheres the big dude that organised the 05 jam at soundmix ah..aha...

Back