SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

eh seriously, the hershey pies were an abject failure, next time some bring cake for a belated creaming of the birthday boy.

The next SOFT Jam will never be on my birthday again, tats for sure..haha! Who was the joker who slammed my lips onto the barren tray and completely missed the pie? Must be a bobo shooter haha ;) My lips hurt a little.

The next SOFT Jam will never be on my birthday again, tats for sure..haha! Who was the joker who slammed my lips onto the barren tray and completely missed the pie? Must be a bobo shooter haha ;) My lips hurt a little.

classified information but heres a clue,

3 ppl are involved in that incident

we're only gonna tell ya who provided the pies, but the people who tried to stuff your face into the pie, well yea, its classified.

Hi people,

Mark the bassist here. So sorry for the late reply, i actually saw your posts earlier in the day, but didn't really have the time to reply to them. And now, after work and my class, i can finally post!

Honestly, i felt that it was a great gathering, didn't meet anyone with an ego problem, everyone was there to jam and make music, which was what i was hoping for. Even though numbers were less than expected, it just meant more jam-time for each of us right???
Heh heh heh

I honestly felt really bad coz i cudn't play some of the songs, so some people couldn't play/sing but next time, we'll prepare a setlist! lol

Frummer, it was a pleasure jamming with you, looking forward to jam again this Sunday! You sure have a way with those sticks ;)

To the rest, keep rocking man, i enjoyed myself throughly at the session (cause i was the only bassist!), especially during the extended jams. Looking forward to jam again with you all at the next gathering! :)

Next soft jam? Better make it a SATURDAY... like what everyone expect...

Or I will expect another "damn I thought it was a saturday!"

Well, if you're ever going to organise another one, make sure it's planned out at least 1 month. And must be clear of the date/time/place. Won't want another "exponential dropout" rate again right?

Well, do let me know if there's another one. I might learn a thing or two in music making. I want to make myself open to more genres.

Cheers!

mclethal: Not to worry, its definitely going to be on a Saturday. I`ll make sure of tat. Here`s little hint for the next SOFT jam, its going to be sumwhere in OCTOBER! I`m planning for the 25th Oct which is the last Sat of tat mth.

How about it, folks? :)

sorry i couldnt make it, faizal.
i had too many errands to run. thought i had time to pop by.

looks like u all had fun! :)

Back