SOFT Jam 2008 3rd Aug Sunday 3-5pm

I'll bring the Pick of Destiny so we can all rock out! And if any one wanna play one serious song with me lets play Tribute by Tenacious D please. Cheers :p

Ok guys, the jam is tmr 3-5pm.Cya guys there.

To those who do not know how to get to 4tones and wanna meetup at BK Raffles Place, pls sms me @ 93698542 if u wish to meet up. Thanks.

First to report back SIR!

Effin great jam...nuff said haha.

Oh yah lets not forget to thank our Bday boy for organising the jam man...Thanks Faizal!

Last edited:
Frummer where are the pics? :evil:

I loved today, great chillout atmosphere, great jam!

Heya all, just got back from the SOFT Jam 2008. I must say, I wasn't expecting less than 17 people attending. In the end, how many people attended? 11! Hahaha.

Anyway, it was really great meeting people of different musical genres. I do feel a bit sorry for Hydrofly cos he looked a bit lost but anyway, he played along too When it came to playing Metal, I wasn't expected to do Metal but in the end, I tried my best. Playing Metal on a Tele with just my bridge single-coil pickup. haha..I think it sounded like punk rock in the end.Haha

Lots of pics were taken during the jam but some turned out dark and blurry so I`ll pick the best ones and put them here. Oh and thanks to the guys for my post jam birthday celebrations...wasn't expecting it to happen!

In the meantime, here`s a video of us doing a Reggae beat in the key of C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zqSbNJM2Z8

Here comes the pics!

IMG-0001.JPG

IMG-0002.JPG

IMG-0004.JPG

IMG-0005.JPG

haha thanks frummer! sigh too bad we dint successfully cake the birthday boy....damn hershey pies!

drum solo la frummer!

Stupid hershey pies, if only they were cream and not ice cream. We shoulda chcuked it down his underwear. Eh Ized, wazzup shredder.

vickomaniac: Thanks! Tat other video was my one of my older ones. Other softies have seen it before :)

Ized: Hoho too bad, u guys didn't get to cream me ahahaha!

Hydrofly : After this, I`m taking a break from eating Hershey pies for now. :)

NOOooo...no drum solo hahaha! Not there yet cannot!

Btw the video...my reggae groove abit sucky...hahah! The one caught on video is my worst performance of the day! Nooooo....could have done better.

Back