SOFT. Gathering..(sign up here)

newbie's gonna be the guy that hangs out with the girls... the Mr Platonic
citing reasons like .." i dun mix well with other guys... "

sorrie guys im not joing you guys for the BBQ. but will pop by late at night for a look see if its possible ( james : am i allowed? )

hyak hyak hyak... tomorrow james must tag all of us with name stickers front and back! ie. provided he knows who's who in the first place! :smt117

Ya!! becareful!! Newbie.. he will eat all the chicken and sausages.. then hang out with the girls.. stalker siak!!! :eek:

:twisted:

OMG! Stop. I'm getting nightmares. :lol:

Oh my. This is so random. gordon, try begging me to stalk you. LOL. ahhh nonsense. but yeah, i wanna come! but I didn't pay james and I won't have $ to pay anyway. :(

and newbie isnt a newbie from the number of posts. trying to cheat me ah? >( lol!

:D if thats you in ur avatar.. im sure alot of guys are willing to pay for u! :lol:

man.. btw.. whats the activities tml? and wheres the pit or?

Lol. Yep, thats me in the avatar but about the guy part. nahh i seriously doubt so! Haha :)

Mr.Softie! so can I be 'coincidentally around the area' and drop by? I SWEAR I won't touch the food! Cross my heart and hope to die! Lol. *drama*

its ok pepper u can have my part. or!

u can have steak tmr. Blackmoo =X

He's fresh, i hope. MUAHUAHUAHAUA

Eh, newbie cannot have so many post?

Playing- newbie, talking cock- not newbie. MUAHUAHUAHA

GGrrr I didn't fly back all the way from overseas just to get cooked and eaten. EN GARDE!!! *Moo Saber activates*

*Moo saber swings around in circles kung foo style*
*Sound effect : Moo. MOOOO . MOOOOOO MOOO MOO*

May the milk be with you.

Lol. Thanks for the offer newbie! But nah, I won't be so mean. I'll bring my OWN FOOD! Haha!

Hey, thanks for the PM, james. Hur hur. :)

BlackMoo, do you produce choc milk? I <3 choc milk! Haha! Bleh. Ultimate random-ness.

Hmm... Hmmm.... There are cows here...

I must start another alliance. Something to counter the mad cows.

Monkeys!

-swings around BlackMoo to avoid the sabers-

-extremely fast reflexes-

Sound effect -Wuuu AH AH AH AH-

-Squeezes BlackMoo's .... and the milk is flowing!-

" MUA HA HA HA HA "

-watches skinny blackmoo dies-

No MILK! DIE!!!!

None of you know my true identity. I am actually! SUPERCOW! Blasting bad villians with a river of milk more vast than the Nile itself! I have 4 udders, each a different flavour! Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Chendol!!
Now feel the milk, Newbie!!!
garrrr.... I don't have banana milk.

why suddenly change the topic.. to sharing food and make black moo for dinner? hahahaha.. :) :) hahaha. it tomolo.. :) hope it don rain.. but i hope it rain.. WET T SHIRTS!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!

*squirt**squirt**squirt**squirt**squirt**squirt**squirt**squirt*

Done.

Heres a glass of fresh chocolate milk. Enriched with calcium.

Trods away and faints out of calcium deficit.

Back