Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

Some local band like Ronin. Not sure what genre. But i heard of them b4. Just never heard them play. Didn't bother. X Japan can kick their ass with both eyes closed and a hand tied behind their back. :lol:

Well, I heard Energy sing and I really cringed. If there are any Energy fans out there, pls dun butcher me, alrite, but they really CMI in terms of singing.

Well, in a competition like SI or anything, it's best to fully exploit your strengths and minimise your weaknesses. So even if Jon did not go anywhere near the high notes, I would applaud it as a good move. It's not appropriate to compare singing to ice skating.

Well, both r winners in their own right. That's what I think. Jonathan did himself proud. Maybe regional star in the making.

zilchster81 said:
Well, I heard Energy sing and I really cringed. If there are any Energy fans out there, pls dun butcher me, alrite, but they really CMI in terms of singing.

I think they went downhill since that To-guy left...

True Hady was the more expirienced of the two finalists but he had that kinda "goofy" look...no offence to Hady fans...Jon oozed charisma everytime he looked at the camera and had real star quality if not the vocal ranch to match.....

If it was pure vocal ability / singing contest only - MATILDA's still the top dog...

i meant like youre around the stage.
Come on,, move atleast? its like, i mean even if its pop or what, your own the standing stand, MOVE man.

johanathan has the most charisma imo, and he has the cool rocker look going on...but i think hady is the better singer even tho i dont really like his style of singing

1. JASMINE TYE IS MY SINGAPORE IDOL!!!

2. Mathilda was urgh *pukes*. time to censor don't censor. gross.

3. I think out of Hady and Jon, jon should've won la, but i got no idea why he put his mike at the E guit when performing with Electrico. Hello, the sound comes out of the amps, not the strings. but rock on, anyway.

4. I didn't see Electrico in a while, but not thaaaaaat long. dave seems to be aging... ok nevermind, they still rock.

Back