Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

ahmad0410 said:
ok now.. who voting for hady better vote at least 5 times yea.

we cant let this unfaithful voters let jon win just because he is handsome...(he isnt one bit)=.=..
haha,Jon's nowhere near Handsome.......

I thought both were equally good in their own way.

And Dick did mention that Hady did go off pitch. This is a big no-no for any singer ok.

Based on this, I would vote Jonathan.

But put it this way, both of them will get a contract from Ken Lim no matter what the results.

Re: backing music

chanxj said:
anyone notice the backing music did not sound live in the finals??

You were half correct there :wink:

The live musicians consists of keyboards, a bass player, guitarist(s?), back up singers (ah finally..) and the super-exploitable tertiary choir kids :lol:

The drums did sound obviously "mechanical", but i did see a live drummer on some visuals.
It's either the mix is bad or just the drummer itself :oops:

I actually thought the first season had a better production compared to this.
At least a live band was hired to accompany the contestants during the final stages. This season, they had to resort to HALF a live band in the FINAL SHOW only haha.

This season, just screams of "cheap production" everywhere.

Probably a smart move...low production costs, high returns :wink:

Yeah Milk Em' all!!

Hady went off pitch like twice on very high notes. jon went nowhere near the high octaves that hady went. even if Jon's pitch perfect, doesnt mean he deserved better scores. In ice skating, a skater who attempted hard maneouvres and fell get more points than skaters who aced (din fell etc) the easier moves.

i disagree that they are lip synching! they sound too bad to be lip synching! :?

comfirm lip syncing. when mic was away still got sound. then one of the singers nvr open mouth also got sound!!!

Hady won....
They spoilt Electrico's song, Green days's song.
Worst still, Energy came! And talked in chinese. what the...

wohoo hady won. yeah man yeah.

doesnt affect me at all.ahahaha

and yaeh major lip synching!! but cant blame em.hahaha. riight.

now i wish i am a vocalist, sing infront of a EXTREMELY LARGE CROWD. shheheesh.ahah

Well...they killed Wake Me Up When September Ends...of so many songs why did they choose that? Like, some songs are meant to be covered and some, not...

Back