Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

hell anyways about the singers, hahaha..we go off topic sia. hmmm hady did a good job. All songs had impact. 2nd one abit shaky tho. Jonathan put me to sleep. Its that boring. He should really sing those kind of rob thomas songs coz he will sound good on those songs. And the single hady sang. He deserves that song. can u imagine jonathan singing to that? hahaha...total embarrassment man. Not that he is lousy or what. but he just doesnt suit that kind of music. His voice is of low specialty.

Ken's face was oily and shiny!
hahahaha.
did Hady miss out a few words to his first song?
I don't know, but Hady kind of disappointed me la.
Jonathan was usual.

YOU GIVE ME WIIIIINGS....

honestly. i think the whole set up for the entire competition was on a damn cheap budget. i mean, all the live music really does sound crappy, amongst many things.

i just hope singapore picks the right person.... they got it right the first time.... lets hope they... WE do it correctly the second..... hady for SI....

why do u guys think hady will win?
i thought both of em were quite good and got the appeal as well.
but jon seems to be able to wow the crowd more and as everyone says, we dont want another taufik.
of course i bet no matter who wins, both will get a contract and an album out anyway. :lol:

Jon localized the whole thing well, i.e. he chose to sing a local song for his last performance. I think Jon did a right thing to win more votes. Anyway, let's tune in to tonight's Results.

Both are unique, both are great.:D

The finale sucks big time,everything look so cheaply done. Can see S. Idol is just a show to suck money from the public.

Lets just hope we wont see this singapore idol winner becoming the next icon for 7-11

This thing about singing a local song - isnt the newly composed song local? so both of them has already sang a local song. So whats the big deal about Job wanting to choose a local song. To me he was desperate to win some votes. And why did the judge praise him left right center for that. This is Singapore Idol, not SINGAPOREAN idol. Duh. Also Jon chose to sing that wings song 2nd and not last.. so that he won be singing it back to back with Hady. The difference would be more glaring -Jon's tepid vs Hady's inspirational version.

My vote goes to hady - he simply outshone Jon. Period.

ok now.. who voting for hady better vote at least 5 times yea.

we cant let this unfaithful voters let jon win just because he is handsome...(he isnt one bit)=.=..

Back