Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

Okay, cause my class decided to take snippets off Today newspapers. So we had something about Jonathan and Hady.
Today, someone took the page of Jonathan. And my friends thought someone tore him away so one of the hardcore Jonathan fans tore Hady's page into half.

I think its missing because someone love Jonathan and wanted that page of him.

Yea... I was watching people go nuts over a monkey and getting real singers voted out... And then i saw this punk rock guy with hair all over his face... Was was it goth? :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

it was some crappy on stage singing...some sort different from season one's arena performance...low budget maybe? but i dunno..its was just a cheap time filler for today..

duuuuuuude if everything was good cept for the singing part...then that is really a time filler dude...but yeah i was out and watching it on the MacDonald's TV...so i cnt hear anything :p

ALiP_BoB said:
Yea... I was watching people go nuts over a monkey and getting real singers voted out... And then i saw this punk rock guy with hair all over his face... Was was it goth? :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

That's emo-boy.

i can't stand this, looks like paul twohill and gang
49gl8p2.gif

Back