Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

i agree Hady is better than Taufik...he can sing rock songs also..

and Jasmine has two boobs...and she IS similar size...but at least she looks like a female...i rather look at abit of chubbiness in girls rather than see a PVC pipe (Stef.....someone dun wanna say)

Hmm.

Wahlau.. say Jasmine until liddat.

Come on... she may not have the best of figures and may act cute most of the time. However I must say that (I'm under the impression that) alot of girls try to act cute because they think guys like it.

I honestly think it's somewhat irritating.

Just be who you are. If you're boring, I'll accept you the way you are.. I just won't be asking you out for coffee / beer is all.

Hmm.

^ *chokes*

hello.

Fiona Xie = cute (and definitely sexy)

Hello Kitty = cute (not I say one.. but the screaming hordes of people who fought over the stupid soft toy from McDonald's years and years ago)

Hamtaro = cute (or so says the girls in school)

Face it.

Jasmine Tye = act cute.

HAHAHA was just kidding...Jasmine act cute meh? never seen her exaggerate her cuteness much though...i think PAUL acts cute lotsa times in SI2

AEnimic said:
HAHAHA was just kidding...Jasmine act cute meh? never seen her exaggerate her cuteness much though...i think PAUL acts cute lotsa times in SI2

definately act cute. abit fleshy... but good for her boyfriend.

haha I might be getting tickets to the finals! I can take pics! And bring back the "inside scoop" on the ultimate insanity that is Singapore Idol.
and you gotta admit at least this time Jonathan's a bit of an improvement from Sly.

Back