Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

well,if they have it...i bet Paul Bearer will be in it....

but really?! no more SI?! damn! i want to see what singapore can bring to the mainstream music...but what the hell!!!

*headbangs to ain't no other man*

"Paul Bearer" *lol* that's a good one.
no more SI is a good thing. teenage girls save their money instead of voting for monkeys. I think its primary function was as a money-making vehicle for MediaCorp, and MediaCorp realised that the well is beginning to run dry. So they're gonna try another tack, not SI.

Hmm.

Somehow I'm not sure if the girls would be screaming over these guys who do have hair covering their faces :wink:

ZZ_Top_Color_2_low_res.jpg

Funny thing abt ZZ Top is that their drummer who is the beard-less fellow, is named 'Frank Beard'.

then u'll see guys with overused makeup to look "one with the crowd" but claims to be different from the others...

and about ZZ Top...damn!! thats funny...hahaha but..they're a cool band..i would never grow a beard like that though...

Good thing they can afford shampoo...

Oh, my bad... Sorry for derailing the thread...

Back to Singapore Idol... :lol:

aiya... you want hear them sing i lend you an old recording of Si season1... surely similar one la... it's again... the chinese rocker vs the malay soul dude...

ahkiatt said:
aiya... you want hear them sing i lend you an old recording of Si season1... surely similar one la... it's again... the chinese rocker vs the malay soul dude...

Exactly, its like an exact replica of SI1 ,wtf

Back