Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

langsuir said:
detroit_red said:
AEnimic said:
..And there's nothing we all hate more than butches! I hate butches i wanna kill them

I've seen some butches around.... They've got pretty hot girlfriends... Damn...

THATS WHY!!! THEY GET THE GIRLS!!! coz they supposedly understand the girls better...but what the f**k!! i mean they're girls themselves!! just that they wear two sizes above what size they are!!!!

eep. let's keep the discussion to the (questionable?) state of Singapore Idol 2 and away from why 'butches' (good lord I hate that word) get the girls.
(just a note though--guys, if you really have no capability to understand a girl, you're not gonna get one even if there were no butches in all the world.)

AEnimic said:
langsuir said:
detroit_red said:
AEnimic said:
..And there's nothing we all hate more than butches! I hate butches i wanna kill them

I've seen some butches around.... They've got pretty hot girlfriends... Damn...

THATS WHY!!! THEY GET THE GIRLS!!! coz they supposedly understand the girls better...but what the f**k!! i mean they're girls themselves!! just that they wear two sizes above what size they are!!!!
HAHAHA!!!
u SIAO!!! :lol:

Lets go steal their gfs ...prove tat guys are still hotter and the real thing....not try to be a male chavinist here.....but i think they need to know the difference between BALLS and NO BALLS....

HAHAHA!! :lol:

they really wear double the size of what size they are....*repetition*

anyways,back to singapore idol 2...

----------------------------------------------------------------
-------BACK TO SINGAPORE IDOL 2 DISCUSSION----------
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm.

We all know SI is a fiasco. Think about it: we rave on about who will win, who to vot for etc.

End of the day...

Where is taufik? Where is Sly? Where is Oli?

show me (apart from commercials)

Maybe then someone can disprove my impression that the whole point of SI is for the organisers to milk $$$ out of ignorant youths via sms or phone calls... while giving idol hopefuls the illusion that they will someday be superstars.

Back