Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

beckham87 said:
hady wasnt surprised at all compared to taufik 2 years ago when the winner was annouced...

maybe he knew that he would win hands-down? :p

i think he heard it through the in ear monitors before gurmit annouced la cause i think the monitor feeds are not so dedicated?

amyhra09 said:
and the electrico thingy gg on,

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOSH PITS? they were like jus standing there ?
speaking of Electrico,why i felt that Dave did some make-up..like eye shadow or what.haha.
but it's good they performed Runaway.i love that song~

the mosh pits?oh..i bet some of them may never hear of Electrico until today..you believe it?

ewww another taufik! :lol:
but u gotta give jon credit for opening to the public old classic songs.
like always SI is what all the more current stuff....wth...pop la RnB la soul la.
ewwww!
how else will everyone know that song ' Every Lil thing she does is magic..."
i bet most of em youngsters didnt even know of such a band !

ask SINGAPORE lor.
the girls like cutesy monkeys and soul power.
cmon just abolish SI and come up with ROCKSTAR!

Has anyone wondered why Taufik wasn't invited to sing on any one of the SI2 shows? And not even in the finals?

His first and only album sold a bunchful. Then nothing thereafter.

I am hopeful that Taufik will come out into the open to tel us what it is that has really happened.

This doesn't look good for SI for not inviting their first and only winner. Is there something to hide.

RoRK said:
Has anyone wondered why Taufik wasn't invited to sing on any one of the SI2 shows? And not even in the finals?

His first and only album sold a bunchful. Then nothing thereafter.

I am hopeful that Taufik will come out into the open to tel us what it is that has really happened.

This doesn't look good for SI for not inviting their first and only winner. Is there something to hide.
he performed tonight..for 2 songs.
you didnt watch it?

its singapore idol not a metal concert. why would they have moshpits there? when they zoom into the crowd theres all these old people

Back