Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

Before i forget, this week's Music video of the idols performing HEY YA is disturbing to say the least. I hope outkast never hears the SI rendition of their song. I turn off the tv everytime it's played.

Because America is probably the biggest exporter of entertainment to the world, so i guess if you've got talent like this, you more or less got it made.

arghh... my ears almost died screaming... did any of u scoop the "hey ya" music video? it was pure gibberish to me... :evil:

about Ja, i have worked (or something like dat) wif her n shes really very very sweet. no airs. however she seems a bit airy & ... blur if i may use the word. the person who calls the shot is her scary & fierce manager...

they were lip-synching.
I was there at the side then I observed their lips.

the first season also the same. Olinda made the mistake.

Yes, Jasmine was. I wanted to say this but forgot. Cause he mic away from her mouth then still got female voice singing lol :lol:

M said:
about Ja, i have worked (or something like dat) wif her n shes really very very sweet. no airs. however she seems a bit airy & ... blur if i may use the word. the person who calls the shot is her scary & fierce manager...

So that's why she doesn't know what to say everytime...she's traumatized...

what's the big deal with lip synching. after they "graduate" from sg idol and the sg idol emerges, he/she would prolly be lip synching for the rest of her 'live' perfromances. so take it as practice la. sg idol=fullacrap

i dont find Jas doing good today.her voice was so airy and flat.and she's overrated.
Paul's do you want to was nice at least i think so.but the 2nd song's a bad song choice.who the hell chose it?
and the judges were so biased.

Back