Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

YAHOO!!! No more paul!!! haha.. out u go mr pauly... yeah freaky sia top 3... geez.. abit similar to the previous season.. hmmm... :roll:

Paul Twohill,i like this kid!
and they just set the trap to let him out.
that's unfair.
Jasmine cant sing but only airy and flat.no fun.she should be out longlong ago.

erm,did paul straighten his hair?just now i saw the audition part,his hair seems to be wavy and bit messy,and now it seems so straight?

Paul's second song was so...erm, funny.
Or so his facial expressions while singing that song.
HAHAHAHA.

i only watched the recaps.

and I still don't like jasmine.

Amazing that no one has commented on Rui En's new attempt to look and sound like a female version of Kurt Cobain, not forgetting her \m/ sign(i still have no idea what people call it) as well as her sell out comment. She's still hot though. What the hell has gotten into her?

kurt cobain? i thought iris was a goo goo dolls song? and that johnny rzeznik was the goo goo dolls' vocalist?

okay i am pretty glad paul's out, but of ocurse matilda shld have been here instead of jasmine.

i have no personal feelings against anyone but i feel the organisers might 'let' Jon be this year's winner.
for fair treatment u know.

its so obvius tt hady sings very well, can control his tone, can sing high pitches well.. receive the most good comments from the judges.."best performance all season"..cant u guys see it? -.-.. jonathan..hmm..BORING..i oso dunno why judges say he gud..zz..at least jasmine is better than jonathan..

i think final two gonna be hady and jonathan la.
there's more jon fan than jasmine fan=.=

jon basically has fans amongst the older viewers as his choice of song range from modern to classics.even my dad likes him.
the others like jasmine, hady they tend to appeal more to the younger viewers.

Back