Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

for the first time... i kinda agree... they're heading the right way... but still not good enough... however, its because this week the judges chose their songs for them! this shows they suck at song choice...

Well. I confident, Hady will won .. then the chinese commando ntu guy will won next.. i forget the name... jonathan??

rain_fall said:
yeah...
if she were out next i wud not know wat to say
Paul to me was terrible today.... :roll:

dude,i think otherwise,at some point i found jasmine really boring,her singing,yest, didnt impressed me,she didnt entertain me at all ...
and for paul,he sing the franz ferdinand well [for a twohill,he sang it well]...but the second song really crappy,like mutated hi5,but i prefer paul rather than jasmine la,hahaha

sLapshock said:
Well. I confident, Hady will won .. then the chinese commando ntu guy will won next.. i forget the name... jonathan??

How to have 2 winners? But I seriously hope Hady don't win Singapore Idol even though he's one of the better singers in the Top 4...why? I really don't wanna see another Taufik Batisah...

df said:
How to have 2 winners? But I seriously hope Hady don't win Singapore Idol even though he's one of the better singers in the Top 4...why? I really don't wanna see another Taufik Batisah...

sometimes no choice man,some people prefer to be king of the pond rather than small fish in the ocean

maybe if Joakim had won? lol.
let's see who goes out tonight...hopefully dead fishes won't continue to be resurrected. =p

judges suck at song choice.
cant relate to Jasmine..so boring..so flat.
haha.like Paul better.so much fun!
but judge gave him a crappy song to sing.i mean the 2nd one..,what the hell is that?

ok... sg idol final four is just freaky.
it's almost a repeat of last season's sg idol
paul, daphne= the two "cute" singers who can't really sing that well
jasmine, olinda= fat singers who sing pretty well imo
jonathan, sly= rockers with long hair(just different genres)
hady, taufik= need i explain more?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

PAUL TWOHILL IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REJOICE AND BUSK EVERYONE! YES YES!!!!!

At least now we know why paul keeps tt hairstyle. So no one sees him when he goes a-weeping like a baby...

Back