Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

too technical without feel also not good man,the song will pass by like wind,doesnt leave any impression to the audience at all

after having watched a coupla episodes of Singapore Idol and reading this thread--my logical conclusion is still CANCEL the show. :lol:

ixora05 said:
after having watched a coupla episodes of Singapore Idol and reading this thread--my logical conclusion is still CANCEL the show. :lol:

my point EXACTLY... when paul and joakim were standing there together, i was like "umm... yeah so, why dun they just kick both of them out this week and next week dun need to kick anyone out? paul will be out next week anyway..."
Its not a talent show, i don't even know what show to call it

^ yeah,i agree with ya!!

but u never know...maybe paul will be staying till the finals with that fuking walrus face

Paul :twisted: look at the pathetic goatee he's trying to get!!

he still looks like fuking paul bearer though

detroit_red said:
Hope they just bring Joakim back in the finals as some wildcard contestant...

ohmygod thatd be like... sH0o Co0L... tWiittxX fI3stA WoRrxx... pAuLliE KyutTiePle and j0akiimM f00r fiinaLxx... POWER... SI would so rock la... world idol we know we surely win one liao... XD

vheissu said:
all of us forgot on person. if there is one person out of the show, it would still be
JACINTHIA :twisted:

oh you mean... juseentha ahb00bshikenathan... holy shit... now i know why DICK fell in love with ahb00bshikenathan... :twisted:

ah that's mean la. Ja's a classy lady and she is one fantastic singer. gotta admit even if she is well endowed she always dresses more classily than other judges on the show.

Do you guys seriously think that there's gonna be a world idol and the winner of SI 2 will take part in it?

SURE ... I remember a certain taufik batisah being promised that too...

detroit_red said:
Do you guys seriously think that there's gonna be a world idol and the winner of SI 2 will take part in it?

SURE ... I remember a certain taufik batisah being promised that too...
janganlah kamu bangkit perkara yang lepas

Back