Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

ALiP_BoB said:
Uh, "You make Joakim sound good"

Comment of the SEASON!

amen! he just can't make it la... he sound on key(today)... tapi his voice cmi(always)... you know it. i know it. we all know it.

judges dont matter...there must be something really really wrong with the people who waste their sms/money for contestants(i cant classify them as singers..well most of them)...wah cb...somebody burn paul twohell's hair and run a bulldozer over joakim or something...if either one of them win...be prepared for increase in suicide cases...

I dont mean to disrespectful. I watch Singapore Idol and I said Alamak, Singaporeans got no talent except for a very few lot. I am quite embarassed by the show actually. Imagine an American watching the show, just wondering what goes on in his head at the end of the Idol season....Imagine Joaqim and Paul Twohill could get this far in the competition. (dont mean to be disrespectful to these two nice guys, but it is a fact) :oops:

KissMyAxe said:
I dont mean to disrespectful. I watch Singapore Idol and I said Alamak, Singaporeans got no talent except for a very few lot. I am quite embarassed by the show actually. Imagine an American watching the show, just wondering what goes on in his head at the end of the Idol season....Imagine Joaqim and Paul Twohill could get this far in the competition. (dont mean to be disrespectful to these two nice guys, but it is a fact) :oops:

All of this is media stuff to make money la... It's more of a popularity contest then a singing competion...

it boils down to singaporeans placing looks above talent at times.

oh well..

the truly talented dun nid such events to propel them to fame.

but there are always gems which are unpolished.

What is wrong with the voters? Have they forgot to vote for Joakim or did the auditors block out votes for him? Man...h3 sh0u1d h4v3 b33n th3 S1ng4p0r3 1d0l...damn...

df said:
What is wrong with the voters? Have they forgot to vote for Joakim or did the auditors block out votes for him? Man...h3 sh0u1d h4v3 b33n th3 S1ng4p0r3 1d0l...damn...

Are you serious??? Its time to Rise And Shine. 8)

aiyo... you got see all blind tone deaf girls just now crying their hearts out or not... so poor thing... BUT WHO CARES! HE IS OUT. SG IDOL IS FINALLY SG IDOL(well almost, paul's next) :twisted:

Thank god, they finally got the right guy out(i don't mean to be mean, but really cannot make it)... wad the hell is paul twohill's problem, he's such a camera hogger, did any of you notice, he keeps poking his face into the camera and making all those weird faces. i know hes trying to be different, but wth, to this extent?

Back