Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

I tell you, when Joakim and Paul(no offence) FINALLY gets voted out... This thread will cool down i tell you! :lol:

He most probably go all the way till final 2. All the former Mathilda, Nurul, Rahimah etcetc fans are pissed off and ganging up against Paul and JOJOKIM

Joakim can carry a tune. It's just that his voice doesn't have the power, pizzazz, charisma, energy and quality that you expect from an idol. and if he really goes to top 2--like I said, next year you will see a petition to cancel Singapore Idol 3 because there's NO POINT. *advertising Slurpees and Big Gulps in an advert where the little kid looks better than you is NOT my idea of success.)

aiyah...Singapore Idol is neither a talent show nor a networking show. If you think carefully, it's a marketing strategy to make money and what sells. All thats counts for both the contestants and the producers is POPULARITY! As long as you look 'good' or 'cute' as defined by the majority by the public, you get to stay in the competition. How your going to cut an album or sing is another story. The producers just want to make money, making an album (whether he can sing is another story) holding roadshows, singapore mascot....he'll be wanted by advertising companies to boost their product sales but they have to pay a sum of money to him or whoever his manager is.

Taylorboy87 said:
aiyah...Singapore Idol is neither a talent show nor a networking show..

captainobvious.jpg

OMG I cant stand Jokim! He sounded so cocky and arrogant today. He made it looked as if he given a very good performance when in fact he just improved 1% over his previous pathetic performance. *puke*

M said:
OMG I cant stand Jokim! He sounded so cocky and arrogant today. He made it looked as if he given a very good performance when in fact he just improved 1% over his previous pathetic performance. *puke*
right..when he was singing i went back to my bedroom....then i came out.....
and i dont know what's wrong with the judges..they all like praized him and kinda satified?so that's what they want?
besides,Paul aint that bad and ken was to rude to say he was pretending!
wtf.

wad condition does P2H have anyways? i dun see anything wrong with him. however, i agree with the braces part, that it makes him sound like he's mumbling.

Back