Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

Teenagers at 12-15 yah I understand. But at 17?!?! He acts like a 14 year old. Whatever it is I see a fake and I don't like it. When he grows up, he's going to be a two-faced FCUK up, ass-kisser at the office. Make no mistake.

Singapore has enough of these fakers in the music industry. Everyone is just there to kiss each other's ass.

detroit_red said:
I bet none of you guys were as cool as Paul when you were 17. Lololol pwnt....

why you support paul so much? it is too much, like fanatic .. are you paul fanatic? coz they way you're, it seems like.

i am yoshiki fanatic, i dont paisey to say coz yoshiki is realy someone...

are you paul fanatic?

detroit_red said:

if you see paul as a cool guy,i prefer not to be cool at all...save me from all that 'cool'-ness

RoRK said:
Teenagers at 12-15 yah I understand. But at 17?!?! He acts like a 14 year old. Whatever it is I see a fake and I don't like it. When he grows up, he's going to be a two-faced love up, ass-kisser at the office. Make no mistake.

Singapore has enough of these fakers in the music industry. Everyone is just there to kiss each other's ass.

He can change la.
Just like my 19 year old brother. He's still rather childish.
Now, we're just waiting for NS to do him some good.

I don't think Tanya Chua kisses ass. I like her.
mmkay.

Jonathan is boring me each week.
And I really want Jasmine out this coming week.
although I wish for some girl power.

only 1 left that can actually sing is hadi, so well, my $0.60 goes to him this week again, and i'll go work OT to avoid watching this dreadful show of vocal faeces :lol:

sLapshock said:
detroit_red said:

why you support paul so much? it is too much, like fanatic .. are you paul fanatic? coz they way you're, it seems like.

are you paul fanatic?
you take all of it too serious..haha.

okay oaky i wanna say something!!
well this joakim an dpaul thing girls go gaga over. Lets take joakim as an example, girls go gaga over him cos his 'cute' and can 'sing' but is it worth gg mad over ? AS COMAPRED to, the sewdish idol runner up Darin Zanyar? sheesh his cute! and lets just say he can sing , not the best but he still can sing!! quite poppy for my liking , eg , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbXrFyxFWDw

sLapshock said:
detroit_red said:

are you paul fanatic?

LOL no i'm not a paul fanatic, i just want to irritate people. And yeah, ahkiat, i know you want to be just like him :lol:

ahkiatt said:
be like him? nah!
i pimp own him. he my whore. :wink:

i bet he doesnt bring you revenue at all man... anyways i would like to say screw this idol competition. Its not a talent show...more like a networking show. The more your network is...the more votes you get..It is utter bullshit!

If anyone thinks joakim can sing....pm me...we meet somewhere...i will kill you!

Back