Singapore Idols 2006 Season 2

vheissu said:
Thank god, they finally got the right guy out(i don't mean to be mean, but really cannot make it)... wad the hell is paul twohill's problem, he's such a camera hogger, did any of you notice, he keeps poking his face into the camera and making all those weird faces. i know hes trying to be different, but wth, to this extent?

I thought that was funny...man, he's 17...give him some air...

df said:
vheissu said:
Thank god, they finally got the right guy out(i don't mean to be mean, but really cannot make it)... wad the hell is paul twohill's problem, he's such a camera hogger, did any of you notice, he keeps poking his face into the camera and making all those weird faces. i know hes trying to be different, but wth, to this extent?

I thought that was funny...man, he's 17...give him some air...
yeah,true.
you cant just let him stting there listen to ppl talk..that's boring man.haha

Yeah he's 17. But this contest is for real. It's not really an excuse to be saying he's young and needs time to grow up and mature.

HOW IRONIC LA.

just when Joakim started singing a bit better, he finally got out.
when he was bad, he was still in.

but yay.

the world's an ironic place. i deal with irony everyday too :?

anyways, LETS DRINK AND DANCE SINCE our local DANCING MONKEY is outta the show!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sycododo said:
HOW IRONIC LA.

just when Joakim started singing a bit better, he finally got out.
when he was bad, he was still in.

but yay.

yeah on that i agree...why the hell did Paul be allowed to stay...dammit

must be the wrath of Paul Bearer

Hmm.

^^ :roll: :roll: :roll:

anyways, all the best to the rest of the Idol contestants... they now have to vie for Joakim's fanbase and see who takes the biggest share.

I don't think Joakim's fanbase will split up...they'll probably in depression until SI's over...

vheissu said:

eventhough i hate him,but some of it quite funny la,at least he's not as fake as joakim,with his lame $50 bet story,when i heard it,i feel like shoving the 50$ bill up to his ass

i know someone who is a joakim fan.
whoa i tell u ah, she say that what when joakim went out , flo cried and gurmit cried. like wth?

and is it me or i did see another rahimah rahim?
andi agree that the 50 dollar story is extreme bullshit. its half the reason why people slam him right? if u care, just say u care lor. :?

17wil said:
i know someone who is a joakim fan.
whoa i tell u ah, she say that what when joakim went out , flo cried and gurmit cried. like wth?

holy shit. those were victory cries. and tears of joy.

Yeah ... Joakim's story on 50 dollars was crap. I mean, she's your friend motherfucker, you don't dare to say that live or something? Anyway i'm pissed joakim is out cause i can't disturb people bout it anymore.

AEnimic said:
yeah on that i agree...why the hell did Paul be allowed to stay...dammit

must be the wrath of Paul Bearer

Stop it with the Paul Bearer sia... :smt118

Anyways... Joakim is out! Finally!! :partyman:

joakim is shit, i cant stand his bird face and bird voice, dunno y he join sg idol? He cant sing for nuts.. Techinically best singer is jay and malthida

Back