Rhythm n Groove Music Camp: Post-Mortem

Hi Kdash,
the bass clinic was awesome! Nice guy he is. Full of energy. Loads of effects. I tried his his bass during the soundcheck. A Spector 5 string and a 4 string. Cool...He even gave his email to me without me asking! How sweet! and the best of all...he hates Bush! and he even dedicated his song to the biggest terrorist of all time. Its called 'Terrorism'. Love it.

bassinc - should we assume, through your frequent anti-Bush tirades, that you are a fan of Osama & Saddam?

Hi to all campers,

Just to let you know, that your certs is being processed. It will be awarded to you maybe at the end of August. There will be another post-camp gathering which Din will announce later. He's now packing up for his trip to Florida this Saturday. He will return on the 2nd week of August. Last sunday was his last sets with Jive Talking. After more than 10 yrs with this band.

Meanwhile for all of you...keep on practising!

Hi all, I've uploaded two videos from the music camp. Check it out on facebook bearing the name 'Rhythm & Groove Music Camp 08'. More videos to come. Thank you for your time.

Latest posts

Back