Pug Jelly break up?

On a not?
Punk band don't need know how to play instruments one... just whack...
20020410.jpg

hahahahha.. wow wow wow..
Now for sure , we know School Holidays start liao.

Newbie, what u said was true. Our punks takes MRT and buses.. (so does the punks in Uk who took the underground.) ;)

Watch the docu 'End of Western Civilization III'.. erm.. for the rest of ya. ;)
You might know what i mean.

Btw, how can a mummy boy (Derrick or Deerick from Sum41) define that? It's true that Punk had lost some of it's meaning in some places (eg. In singapore). But may I say, the movement hadn't died.
The bands some of you had quoted are merely commercial punk bands. Do they carry the defination of Punk or do they just carry the image of it. Joe Strummer was a good lyricist and so were the Ramones. However, their movement was weak.

Hardcore punks on MTV like the Casualties? erm... they are like the above mentioned.. only abit fiercer lar..

Bands like Peter and the Test Tube babies and other UKDK bands are still playing and hanging out in the streets of London, living the life of a Punk.

Well, like some of you said, 'it's lost it's defination'. I say 'in places like here, it does. In places like China, it's growing... know what I mean?

Maybe it's the wrong group of ppl I thought I can share with here. Listening to music is a pleasure. Learning about the movement is a challenge. Know what i mean? ;)

Greenday, Ramones, The Clash, (with all due respect! I enjoy them as much) are just Music.

One day , if REM started to have the whole band go 'Shave Heads', we prolly define REM as Oi band... hahahhah.

;)

gordonzz said:
wangdexian said:
On a not?
20020410.jpg

LOL! NICE ONE!

It's a right defination. Punk isn't about the music. It never was. It was an idealogy that many got confuse it with the modern 'punk' phase. :)
THat's why I say, I should be in the forum cos I ain't got interest to play music. Whereas u guys , some self proclaimed musicians should be working out songs or music arrangements, rite boys? or girls? hahahahah

Therefore, I think it's very gay when people say that punk band sucks cos' they can't play their instruments well! :lol:

wangdexian said:
Therefore, I think it's very gay when people say that punk band sucks cos' they can't play their instruments well! :lol:

My dear, that's a common 'compliment' punk bands get. And u know what? In my opinion, Real Punk Bands wouldn't give a f u c k about it! hhahahahha... now let's see, so far any punk bands u guys know had that attitute? Or they are so self consious about how their songs sound? hahhahaha

SUNNY said:
gordonzz said:
wangdexian said:
On a not?
20020410.jpg

LOL! NICE ONE!

It's a right defination. Punk isn't about the music. It never was. It was an idealogy that many got confuse it with the modern 'punk' phase. :)
THat's why I say, I should be in the forum cos I ain't got interest to play music. Whereas u guys , some self proclaimed musicians should be working out songs or music arrangements, rite boys? or girls? hahahahah

lol. i think punk are more to bring out how u feel.. not realli music

wangdexian said:
Which is why I find punk lyrics meaningful...

meaninful? not realli....its the feeling.... i can go make a four chord song and keep sing 'fuck u' all the way.. lol

gordonzz said:
wangdexian said:
Which is why I find punk lyrics meaningful...

meaninful? not realli....its the feeling.... i can go make a four chord song and keep sing 'xxxx u' all the way.. lol

Wah gordonz... what punk bands are u listening? sigh..... where got all the way singing xxxx u? U listeing to the rite bands or not? Please hor.. don bother with the 16 y.o kinda punk bands hor.. they only swear. Try listenign to bands like :
Sham 69
The Business
Conflict
Crass

these bands will tell u more then four letter words. ;)

BTW, don bother with The Exploited. Erm.. Wattie is abit whacked in his head to stop his stammering of the same lines. ;P

SUNNY said:
gordonzz said:
The-Warlord said:
Good. I hope they have broken up. Shitheads. xxxx!

why? u hate them so much?

When a band is big, sure got ppl who like them, and ppl who hate...
Warlord, if you play in a band too and post such remarks, I pity your band lor... that shows how mature u are...Curse ppl also got to give a reason mah.. especially in public forum. Otherwise, it's just like school kids going around cursing everythin in their life 'sucks' without really knowing the reasons.. wanna share your experience with us? :)

I'm no fan of theirs if u were to ask. But I always believe that before we say anything, we think. ;) We have to be responsible for what we say mah.. korrect? Don just say for the sake of saying it.. cos it will leave ppl wondering if u are just been sour or too free lor.. korrect? korrect? Don get me wrong hor.. i got nothin against u.. :p
Just sharing my 2cents worth. U can ignore me if u think i don make sense. ;) korrect? korrect?

I'll take responsiblity for anything I say.
1) Opinions..I'm happy to discuss, but in theory, my standing in terms of affliction and appreaction for the band is purely personal and un debatable, and I don't think I should HAVE to give reasons for my personal preferences, and I especially don't think that not giving a reason affects my general level of maturity at all.

Anyway, that music sounds just like...Simple Plan is it? And...uh..good Charlotte...Blink 182...all hte same shit to me. Songs are basically written with a formula and it becomes mundayne, and most of all annoying. They call themselves a punk band, as do their counter-parts, and they know not how wrong they are.

Lol.. no la sunny.. im trying to say punk's lyrics are not really meaningful < TO ME.

meaningful lyrics are like dream theater's spirit carries on.

me? i dont listen anything particular la... i dig almost every genre.. onli soul.. disco etc.. nope..

:p

The-Warlord said:
to me. Songs are basically written with a formula and it becomes mundayne, and most of all annoying. They call themselves a punk band, as do their counter-parts, and they know not how wrong they are.

Since its your own opinon it's okay.. we understand.. chill :)

punk or not.. it still music!! jus whack ur instrument :D who cares anyway!! worst come to worst they get sick of it and stop.. lolx

Back