Pug Jelly break up?

wangdexian said:
The thing with punk bands, is their live shows...

Wah.. on punk bands' topic? My favourite! heheheh... ey ey.. make clear first arh... Simple Plan not punk hor.. Emo not punk hor.. these are 'Punk Sai'...

Just came from Florida last August. U should check out their 'Punk Shows' man.. I also freak out arh... Only USD$18.00 plus free flow!!! Back there, I can say, the live show really shows energy. In SIngapore, abit tak kena lah.. but wat to do? Everyone too pampered to even tolerate a 'lip cut' , how to mosh? How to mosh??
Sigh.. i witness the previous breed of Punk shows in Singapore.. wah seh.. my boots heels can also fall off! Nowadays, most punk shows are just hopping and hopping.. no body contact leh.. no shiok!

Hhahah.. ok ok.. thats just merely my opinion lah. ok? I just comparing the so called 'pop punk' scene to the Mid 90s Punk Scene.. Very very very different..... If u ever wonder how the punk scene is like in Japan, u should try going to National Archives and seek some video on our local punk scene back in the 90s. They are the smaller version of what u can witness now in Japan. NO joke. You boys or girls should go check it out. For abit of info also shiok mah. ;) Uncle go sleep now...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Live shows are the good thing about them... the energy must be there lah, if you practically stand there... very... :oops:

lol.. no offence to anyone..

but i hope one day people could just stop the thing about 'simple plan is not punk.... this is not punk that is not punk.. pop punks are posers' shit....com'on la.. sit back and enjoy what u like~ 8)

seriously, the definition of punk is almost extinct now.
In a genre where you are supposed to break rules, there are so many rules you have to keep to be considered punk... :roll:

i rem derrick from sum41 said.. punks should be no rules.. but whats the rules nowadays or sth....

lol... punk? the ramones?

wangdexian said:
yea... is like wtf... OMG THAT BAND ISNT PUNX THAT ONE TOO SCREW THEM SELLOUTS :lol:
Ramones? Clash? Sex Pistols?

liew~~ all so old band sia..... hahah..wad screw sellout?

wangdexian said:
Like those "hardcore" punks claim... they appeared on mtv!!! SELLOUTS!

ahhh!!!!!!

i dono wad u talk :x

haha....offtopic..... the strokes music nice leh.. got listen? woo

Forget it...
Anyway, what I have been listening to:
Motion City Soundtrack (nice band with keyoboards and all, very quirky)
Fall Out Boy (catchy pop-punk with great lyrics)
Taking Back Sunday (Screaming with emotion)
Jimmy Eat World (Great dynamic band)
And of course blink-182. :lol:

I just lent the American Idiot cd to my friend...
dude we should add ourselves on MSN or something, we're dragging every thread to OT-ness!

lmao no offence. real punks? hurhur.

our "punks" take mrt and our public transport. u guys shld know what i

mean.

yea.
seriously. my frens call me a punk but seriously, i'm just a mommy's boy. :lol:
and come on, anarchy in singapore? :roll:

wangdexian said:
I just lent the American Idiot cd to my friend...
dude we should add ourselves on MSN or something, we're dragging every thread to OT-ness!

addddddd me!gordonzz1987@hotgirls.com..... imean hotmail! :D

Back