Diy Dr Boogie

20120224_203231.jpg

20120224_203149.jpg

Neat wiring

20120224_203135.jpg

20120224_203116.jpg

hehehehe comments please :)

1) Soundclips

2) PCB self etched or bought online? Nicely done up!

3) Any future mod to change 3pdt with led indicator, battery powered or using the existing dpdt for millenium bypass?

4) The wooden board underneath the pcb is to separate the soldering parts and the enclosure?

1) Soundclips

2) PCB self etched or bought online? Nicely done up!

3) Any future mod to change 3pdt with led indicator, battery powered or using the existing dpdt for millenium bypass?

4) The wooden board underneath the pcb is to separate the soldering parts and the enclosure?

1) Soundclips to come!!

2) Would etch my own pcbs if not for our government banning ferric chloride and hydrochloric acid. Got them from madbean !

3) 2pdt used on purpose. Led light causes noise issues when gain is maxed. Would do up a battery clip if required but since i use an isolated power supply, dont really see the need.

4) Wooden board adds to my MOJO !

All that money on pedals and you're playing a Pathfinder! :eek:

hahaha
bcoz all dat money spend on pedals...dats y no money left for amp and must use pathfinder lor LOL
but seriously bro, dont knock it, its reli pretty decent sounding amp (to me la). its cheap and nice (like me) LOL

All that money on pedals and you're playing a Pathfinder! :eek:

hahaha
bcoz all dat money spend on pedals...dats y no money left for amp and must use pathfinder lor LOL
but seriously bro, dont knock it, its reli pretty decent sounding amp (to me la). its cheap and nice (like me) LOL

I'm almost sure that there is a big amp hiding somewhere... ha
the big amp is not so big la. now waiting for tubes so lil vox it is!

IMG_0039.jpg

I CAN'T HEAR YOU BRO I'M BLOWING UP

hmmm....da pedal choice screams ilovefuzz LOL

awesome board bro! <slow clap> awesome!

whetstone best or not? im in da market for a phaser..dunno wut to get
i tried a rainbow machine...carbonmoron's description is accurate! it sounds badass! love the magic switch!:cool:

but my favorite pedal here is the digitech Time Bender..some reli cool features!

Last edited:
hahaha

the big amp is not so big la. now waiting for tubes so lil vox it is!

hmmm....da pedal choice screams ilovefuzz LOL

awesome board bro! <slow clap> awesome!

whetstone best or not? im in da market for a phaser..dunno wut to get
i tried a rainbow machine...carbonmoron's description is accurate! it sounds badass! love the magic switch!:cool:

but my favorite pedal here is the digitech Time Bender..some reli cool features!

I love the whetstone, especially the pads setting and it gets some pretty crazy sounds too, I really want a subdecay quasar deluxe though. If you have a ton of cash you should GET THIS http://www.prymaxevintage.com/frequency-central-sonic-death-ray-phaser/, it.is.epic

I love the whetstone, especially the pads setting and it gets some pretty crazy sounds too, I really want a subdecay quasar deluxe though. If you have a ton of cash you should GET THIS http://www.prymaxevintage.com/frequency-central-sonic-death-ray-phaser/, it.is.epic

hahah sadly i do not have a ton of cash. i dont even have miligram of coins.
but yes, the SDR is supposed to be the be all and end all of phasers rite? i think i need to go for something ..err..cheaper LOL

hahah sadly i do not have a ton of cash. i dont even have miligram of coins.
but yes, the SDR is supposed to be the be all and end all of phasers rite? i think i need to go for something ..err..cheaper LOL

Buy my whetstone so I can get a quasar dlx! Or check out the EQD grand orbiter? That sounds pretty good too

It's from Muztek. Got it specifically for its braided jacket. The pancake plugs turned out to be quite heavy duty as well, so it's like a bonus!

Back