Pedalboard Pictures!

My pedals so far.. pedals are on a velcroed IKEA gorm shelf, measured, cut n sprayed matt black. The green colour is from the green LED strips nicely taped underneath it. Cant see much of a difference till u switch the room lights off.. :)
20120301215653.jpg

Last edited:
560695_10150792417091539_645401538_11936825_2095358233_n.jpg

Latest PT mini setup

Nothing much changed except sold my pitchblack for a polytune mini, lovepedal babyface trem and a mooer ana echo (Boss DM2 clone with true bypass, original BBD M3205 chip, 300 ms delay time)

Wow, those look promising. I've always been on the lookout for mini pedals but hate having to adjust internal trimpots. If their "Black Secret" is anything like a real Rat..

The pedals' form factor's really enticing. But YouTube demos (yes, compressed audio quality blah blah blah..) are a little underwhelming. lol.

Well the DM2 I bought off them sounded pretty fantastic, and works well in tandem with my flashback delay (which I use more as a looper nowadays). I find the youtube demos of their drive pedals a bit underwhelming as well, but at 60 USD a pop, don't expect too much. They even have an OCD clone!

I paid about 60 USD for mine plus 20 bucks shipping. Kinda wasted, I should have bought a few considering the shipping cost - but I wanted to test water first :)

The CE-2 chorus clone is another hidden gem IMO.... I might wanna give those a shot next. true bypass, original analog chips and small form factor - whats there not to like? I donna about the pitch box but some dudes on TGP have replaced their micro POG with it, if that's anything to go by. The reverb also sounds pretty awesome - you can really go all out post rock with the "shimmer" setting.

ooh nice! sounds tempting man! at $60 usd that's super cheap too

I'm game if anyone wants to order a few!

Last edited:
Back