Pedalboard Pictures!

Image010.jpg

Thanks Goose and Ed for your invaluable additions to my board! :D

Now who can set me up with some nice patch cables? Goose? Your flatheads? :twisted:

Heh great this thread is going back to it's picture heaviness.

Just finished my tycobrahe octavia/fuzz build.

PICT1413.jpg

PICT1418.jpg

PICT1417.jpg

Better picture of the slide holder, pick holder and how I raise the back pedals:
PICT1414.jpg

Not pictured is my M-Audio expression pedal I use to control the PS5 pitch shift.

wah you got a wah probe eh! so cool.doesn't it feel weird stepping on nothing but just movin your feet???

Nice board fellas.... i see an ebow Gerald and 6 drive pedals 8O ??
Hey Ark you are so 'anti-tweak' with those yellow markers !! :lol:
Good to see u makin full use of that Limiter 8)
...there is a wee bit difficulty in getting those Flat HEads...

We can get the plugs if someone wants to order soemthing from HAS Sound.

And no, HAS Sound does NOT have the plugs so don't go bugging Stan. That would be rude.

Heh goose those are the starting point and the basic tone for most of my sound. I do turn some of the knobs once in a while, but it's good to have a starting point when I set up. Sometimes I find that my settings are messed up when i've got my board up on stage so those markers would come in handy for quickly getting everything back in order.

By the way, the chain is *deep breath*
Guitar>Tycobrahe octavia>Generic gatey fuzz>Wah Probe>Stupid box>Sweetsound boost>PS5>DT10>Ernie 25k vol>DD20>Korg 301dl Delay with Danelectro Fab Flange in the wet loop only>Danelectro tuna melt(tremolo)>[EH nano small stone>Danelectro Fab Chorus>EH micro Qtron](all built into the micro qtron enclosure)>Verbzilla>Korg Limiter>Amp

All powered with a 1spot. No noise.

Under the Korg delay is the tap tempo for the DD20.
Top right hand is a patch bay where I plug in the guitar and the amp cables.

Misse has stock for flat plugs.

And I think 6 drive pedals is nuts too, then again, I'm not the one to complain about excessiveness :D

mine!

P1040185-2.jpg

hoho managed to get a misse board to plonk all my pedals on.

pretty humble setup, but i like it very much.

everything is pretty much what it looks like, except the ds-1 is modded to have a toggle switch that switches from ultra to sem mode.

Latest posts

Back