Pedalboard Pictures!

at page 146,there's pedals of naked ladies...do you know where I can them? it's a distortion pedal and bass distortion pedal if I'm not wrong.

Pathe was the one who posted them..look interesting y'know.

Planetwaves chromatic pedal tuner. I bought mine for 95. Exactly the same as his. Got mine from davis. But i saw them at the sweelee sale. Or rather i saw one at the sweelee sale.

Did some tidying up of the cabling behind so it's nice and neat, so adding the lower picture. Only burnt myself twice with the soldering iron adjusting the cable lengths... :)

CIMG2126Small.jpg

CIMG2142Small.jpg

Well, it doesn't serve anything much else other than acting as like a volume increase, just like turning up the voume knob. Doesn't affect your gain or tone much too. So I guess in my terms, its a good clean boost

howdy har har

well, i guess this is long overdued.
my humble very much downsized pedalboard
jus got myself a pedaltrain 2 hc which i brought up to kl recently for marchtwelve's set at the laundry bar. heavy ass mf.

enjoy.
thanks to goose for everything

DSC00065.jpg

sleepykitty> i just got the crunchbox recently cos i absolutely love the tone of my blues pro. sadly though, it isn't really voiced like the blues pro as mentioned at the MIaudio website. much harsher, even on my tube fender. might go back to using my byoc rat. but theres massive amount of gain on tap. i can see the gnarly marshally tone very usable in several settings...think AC/DC covers, but for my current band it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Blues pro on the other hand...sweet 8)

suckasucks> thats a byoc wah

Hey hey! Haven't posted here in a bit so here's the latest on my board!!

pedalboard5.jpg

7 of them are my own constructs.

doublecomp.jpg

My first build. 2 compressors in 1, inspired by the Bi-Comprossor from AnalogMan. Modded to allow more trebles through. Also added an attack control to the Ross section.

potmonkey.jpg

Pseudo-analogue delay. Fun stuff.

clubtrem.jpg

Tremolo with lots of controls. LED blinks in time with the settings.

mrhappy2.jpg

My latest creation. Basically a vintage Rat (with metal can LM308 chip 8) ) design loaded with a whole bunch of mods and an added control.

The other 2 I built are a line selector and a clean boost (the small unpainted one).

Wish I could find a bigger board, though. Had real trouble squeezing in Mr Happy 2.. :(

Latest posts

Back