NKF article

and $600,000 is not peanuts! how many of us here actually have that amount of money in our bank accounts? how many of our parents actually earn that much money in a year? or even two? income disparity at its best.

i even learnt the staff of this "non-profit charity organization" flies on business class when travel.

this is a strange world... some things are so obviously incorrect, but yet doing so well, getting so much support from the people...

i remember those two guys in tees and shorts who donated a huge sum of money to the tsunami disaster and chose to remain anonymous... that's real charity...

wonder why those who donate to siam tax or gain publicity are getting all the respect...

its a strange world isn't it... :smt009

REVOLT! REBEL! REVOLUTIONARIES ARISE! DOWN WITH THE NKF !
UP WITH THE PEOPLE'S KIDNEY FOUNDATION! PKF!

I'll take a neutral stand here. This is what I feel...

It is said that the NKF funds can last them for decades. So the question is , why still socilitate for funds from the public when they already have millions of dollars in the company's bank account????

I feel it is not because of greed or anything but rather to maintain NKF's reputation as a "household name". What I mean by this?

Since they have funds to last them decades , Suppose if yesterday you donated $2 to the NKF and 10-20 years down the road I ask you this question , " Do you know what is the NKF?" now tell me , would that be a yes or a no? Probably a NO right?

I bet MR CEO of NKF and his staff know that the NKF can sit down and shake leg for the next 10-20 years BUT no , cause you see if the NKF stops socilitating for funds for 10-20 years. People might forget who the NKF is and what they do and stuff like that. So the point here is , I feel that in my personal opinion the NKF still socilitates for funds from the public is because they want to maintain that "household name" in the charitable non profit organisation scene. So that whenever we think of a charitable non profit organisation , the NKF will be the first thing on our minds.

At least MR CEO cares about his patients and staff and even pays regular visits to them at the various branches rather than sucking up funds for his own personal salary and leaving his patients to die one by one

I hope my blabbering makes some sense here... :)

The areas of contention here are the facts and figures misrepresented by the company, which of course leads us to Mr Durai's performance-based bonus :lol:

17wil said:
REVOLT! REBEL! REVOLUTIONARIES ARISE! DOWN WITH THE NKF !
UP WITH THE PEOPLE'S KIDNEY FOUNDATION! PKF!

Kids nowadays.. NATO( No action talk only)

Talk for the sake of talking but never think about ur actions!

But seriously, I symphatise with the patients..
They are gonna be affected one way or another.

Its not just about that GUY only.. the tremors will be felt by them too.

One of my aunty died bcos of Kidney failure and her ordeal throughout the whole thing is terrible..

Just think....

Vaiyen said:
The areas of contention here are the facts and figures misrepresented by the company, which of course leads us to Mr Durai's performance-based bonus :lol:

yeah man...what 3000 patients!!!! okok...but i'll still maintain my neutrality :lol:

But Durai have a job as a lawyer, could it be that part of the 600K comes from helping people divorce?

It is pretty clear that Durai is hiding something after SPH and our good MP asked some pretty tricky questions as well as dug out dirt but Mr Durai.

Being disgraced and doubted. For the sake of NKF, shouldn't he resign or even get saked before he further tarnish the reputation of NKF?

DoubleBlade said:
At least MR CEO cares about his patients and staff and even pays regular visits to them at the various branches rather than sucking up funds for his own personal salary and leaving his patients to die one by one

well i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he cares for his patients. there can be more appropriate use of funds. $990 for a goldplated tap, $1.1k for a toilet bowl, flying on 1st class, having a 12month bonus, NKF paying the road tax, repair and maintenance of his personal family car, justified? my take, no.

Mr_X said:
But Durai have a job as a lawyer, could it be that part of the 600K comes from helping people divorce?

It is pretty clear that Durai is hiding something after SPH and our good MP asked some pretty tricky questions as well as dug out dirt but Mr Durai. That's the reason he stop suing SPH? prevent more dirt from being uncovered by the media?

Being disgraced and doubted. For the sake of NKF, shouldn't he resign or even get saked before he further tarnish the reputation of NKF?

shred5 said:
One of my aunty died bcos of Kidney failure and her ordeal throughout the whole thing is terrible.. ....

People muz rally and come support so we can show them action mah! ummon la think abt it hor nKF always gt this show tat show then what? make the plp at mediacorp like beggars liddat muz beg for money liddat....my grandaunty iz oso kidney patient once lor...ned so much money until she die of worry

If you guys are gonna boycott NKF from today onwards , the patients are defeinitely gonna get affected...

Remember , the NKF funds don't last forever....

Latest posts

Back