NKF article

mikemann said:
It's about the money......hahahaha.... :lol: :lol:

This should be the reason for everything.
Why NKF still want more money when they have so much in reserve?
Why Durai do this and do that?

Think about it.
:lol: :lol:

like mikemann said .. its a "not for profit" but profitable charity .

and yes , sadly so , its always bout the money

HeartRockSingapore said:
Silencer, I respect gutsy people more than those who prefer to hide. You are somewhat a worthy opponent to spar with. Hope to listen to your musical side, perhaps at my gigs, or any others.

why thank you :) i respect your desisting in this case. there is a time to be gutsy, and there is a time to hide. to not knoe when to be what is foolish.

i currently am not in a band, so probably no time soon. but i've always been a fan of hardrockcafe :)

I believe it is the right of the donors (yes, I donate) to know how the Board paid themselves - not just the salary of TT Durass.

sighhhhh... a simple discussion ends up in a world class debate :(
theres the two parts that clash with each other...
anthony, you must be some sorta lawyer?

Student volunteers abused, flag day sales fall by 30% after NKF saga

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/050724/5/singapore159500.html

Just saw this and would like the share with the rest of fellow softies. This is the direct result of the actions by just one person. It's a sad day, as we have taken 10 steps backwards already. Just hope that the following steps forward will be the right ones.

Please continue to support worthy causes, not totally shun them when being approached. Especially flag days, where volunteer students sweat and toil without returns to raise fund for charity. Just 50cents or 1dollar coin is very good, even if you put in 5cents or 10cents, it's still a worthy contribution. Using NKF as an excuse is very very lame, doing so will make you look very T.T.

today i was at TP ....coming out after church mass...then i saw3 IJ girls asking us to donate for some charitable cause.....then my frens disagreed to donate...they sadly walk away then whispered say "see la NKF saga down we all so sad.."
man i feel that they are pitiful sia....i did flag day for NKF juz few months ago...I think u guys how what i mean

Yeah man , I was walking towards Yishun 10 yesterday afternoon and those IJ girls were selling flags. Judging by their facial expression , I knew that they really had a hard time getting the public to donate a single cent. And yes , I saw them being snubbed at by the public when approached for donations....

Latest posts

Back