MONO playing in Zouk SG + KL, July 3rd + 5th

that sunn o))) setup is insane.
Pink is a great album that many should listen to, but my favorite is probably Flood or heavy rocks. The live set album with merzbow is just insane though. Their psychedelic stuff with Michio Kurihara is worth checking out too.

also bro pathe bro if you look through the entire boris discography, you're probably bound to find something you'll like..

try to try to. Sadly, nowadays been watching trashy ch 8 shows late night and listening to radio more than listening to serious as phuq music! I can sleep better after watching, listening those! Its true, like that hair growth thingy ad,

"afters thes firsts times, its reallys workss"

anyway, djeng djeng djeng! Lets get ready to soft loud soft loud on 3rd jul
icon10.gif

mono+i am david sparkle = double combo + UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A, B, SELECT, START. both bands the setlists must grab!! fuyoh!! jeng, jeng, jeng!!

Konichiwa Friends!

I know we've been pretty scarce with news on ticketing and such but finally here's the official 4-One-One. Poster coming up soon.

MONO (Japan)
Live in Singapore
8pm, Zouk Club (Doors open at 7.30pm)
With I Am David Sparkle

Early-bird (presale ends 28th June):
SGD $65 (options to deliver by registered mail or pick up at venue)

After 28th June & at the door:
SGD $75 (Pick up at venue only)

Tickets go on sale 2nd June.
Buy online at KittyWu Records website (Paypal or Credit Card, system goes live on 2 Jun)
or get it the ol' fashioned way, over the counter, at Straits Records on Bali Lane.

See you all at the gig! Bring your ear-protectors (cos it's gonna be loud!) and your wallets (cos there's gonna be merch!)

If you're an FB'er, join the event page here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15259676311

Jeng Jeng Jeng!
Team KittyWu

KittyWu Records

we is love e! we is love e!!!!!!!

finally a place to inbibe lots of alcohol while lifting our flabby arms like fat PSA cranes to heaven!

Konichiwa Friends!

I know we've been pretty scarce with news on ticketing and such but finally here's the official 4-One-One. Poster coming up soon.

MONO (Japan)
Live in Singapore
8pm, Zouk Club (Doors open at 7.30pm)
With I Am David Sparkle

Early-bird (presale ends 28th June):
SGD $65 (options to deliver by registered mail or pick up at venue)

After 28th June & at the door:
SGD $75 (Pick up at venue only)

Tickets go on sale 2nd June.
Buy online at KittyWu Records website (Paypal or Credit Card, system goes live on 2 Jun)
or get it the ol' fashioned way, over the counter, at Straits Records on Bali Lane.

See you all at the gig! Bring your ear-protectors (cos it's gonna be loud!) and your wallets (cos there's gonna be merch!)

If you're an FB'er, join the event page here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15259676311

Jeng Jeng Jeng!
Team KittyWu

KittyWu Records

Hi is there an age limit for entrance??

wah cb toe visit neighbour never come here
wah double cb those underage cannot go mono
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wah cb toe visit neighbour never come here
wah double cb those underage cannot go mono
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

many would share your sentiments, but, in life sometimes, good things have to wait. about toe's show in K.L, you could try take an early bus ride to K.L on the sunday itself, watch them, then after the show head back to SG. last bus to SG from downtown K.L usually @ 0000hrs.

Heya temporarybutpermanent, just go! Don't wait! I did travel to Tokyo, Japan, in 2006 just to watch Envy.

2444587647_ce80573655.jpg

Ticket stub, back in August 2006.

l_7e91c178e23b2cc5059ffb0efa46b6da.jpg

Tetsu ( vocals ) and I @ Shinjuku Loft, Tokyo, Japan, August 2006.

l_dd67cbb6df27a4684eee114d5b720297.jpg

Just outside Shinjuku Loft, Tokyo, Japan, August 2006.

This is the show we wouldnt wanna miss!!!
i watched EITS and its a WWOOOOOWWWW!!!!
its like ur listening to the album by they playing in front of u!!
my hair wont go down!!hahaha...
So MONO is what i've waited all this time..hahaha...
booked already!!hahah

Sigur rós’s fifth lp is called “með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust” (with a buzz in our ears we play endlessly). it will be released june 23rd worldwide (june 24th in north america) and will be available to pre-order on sigurros.com on june 2nd. sigurros.com will make available a free mp3 download of the album’s first track, gobbledigook.

með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

1. gobbledigook
2. inní mér syngur vitleysingur
3. góðan daginn
4. við spilum endalaust
5. festival
6. suð í eyrum
7. ára bátur
8. illgresi
9. fljótavík
10. straumnes
11. all alright