MONO playing in Zouk SG + KL, July 3rd + 5th

Yes, we've got the Mono dates confirmed. The band will play in Singapore on 3 July at Zouk, with I Am David Sparkle opening. Then, they'll head to Kuala Lumpur for a performance at Zouk KL on 5 July.

Tickets for the Malaysian show is priced at RM90 (presale) and RM110 (door sale), and the organisers will release the Singapore prices in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Update: Mono Live in Singapore and Malaysia, 3 & 5 July | JunkOnline.net

They're playing at Zouk here and in KL! That presale price is pretty cheap too! IADS is even opening!

edit: Mods:can I request a thread title change to reflect them playing in Singapore and KL too?

Last edited:
Hmm zouk? I hope they'll close off the area they're playing at, or else the clubbers might just spoil the whole experience. But then again, it's obvious the organisers will close off the area yes?

it's a ticketed event so yeah I'd guess so. I am thinking of getting earbuds actually.

bad experience from EITS? i was actually hoping they play somewhere like the Esplanade Concert Hall. where their sound will fit more.

nah, I just don't want to be deaf before I hit 30 :p
Concert hall will probably cost more, and I think MONO's kind of music is best heard in a small room type setting, where you get to be as close as possible to the musicians.

Espy's Theatre Hall where they hosted Mogwai was considered but unfortunately all of Espy's spaces are fully booked out.

Not to worry about the notorious sound at Zouk, we're making sure that it befits the occasion (therefore the delay with releasing ticketing information as we're still fine tuning the details).

Bring earbuds!

sounds like alot is going to be done to ensure a good show. and what better place to get high and get into the music.

Espy's Theatre Hall where they hosted Mogwai was considered but unfortunately all of Espy's spaces are fully booked out.

Not to worry about the notorious sound at Zouk, we're making sure that it befits the occasion (therefore the delay with releasing ticketing information as we're still fine tuning the details).

Bring earbuds!

hey just wondering if we can get the tickets for the KL show through you?

suprisingly, eits wasnt that loud in kl, imho.

Mogwai at esplanade was ok, at some point, it wasnt just loud, but the frequency of the sound literally just seem to pierce thru the mind, especially towards the end when the lights went beautifully crazy

Heh, if really talk bout loud and goot moosic, one of the best i have seen, was iam david sparkle when they played at scape last year oct. That was a loud one and it felt damned goot!

Will be really looking forward to mono this july! Best of all and with IADS opening. I cant ask for anything else. Happy man is me
icon7.gif

suprisingly, eits wasnt that loud in kl, imho.

Mogwai at esplanade was ok, at some point, it wasnt just loud, but the frequency of the sound literally just seem to pierce thru the mind, especially towards the end when the lights went beautifully crazy

Heh, if really talk bout loud and goot moosic, one of the best i have seen, was iam david sparkle when they played at scape last year oct. That was a loud one and it felt damned goot!

Will be really looking forward to mono this july! Best of all and with IADS opening. I cant ask for anything else. Happy man is me
icon7.gif

consider this; Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris!

Back