MONO playing in Zouk SG + KL, July 3rd + 5th

Yeah, man, THEEY ARE!!!.

Freak, I won't be here for this, damn it. But hey, I'm catching Sigur Ros ! :mrgreen:

that's shameful, you shouldn't be posting here then!
(congrats on seeing sigur ros, it's gonna be awesome and unforgettable I bet, if they're playing their new stuff)

I cant make it to the sg show, sorry e !

also just wondering out loud, why isn't any KL post-rock bands opening for MONO on the 5th?

MONO interview with the Straits Times

Interviw with MONO in today's Straits Time's LIFE! section page 3

And today is the last day to get your tickets at pre-sale price of $65
www.kittywurecords.com
Straits Records
Roxy Records

Tomoro (29 June) starts standard pricing of $75

As what Mono told the reporter for the article, they're gonna play as loud as the sound system will take.

soundscape have been spamming my email almost everyday now

merch_02.gif

I imagine their merch to be the same for the sg and indonesian shows. also I wonder if Tamaki is still manning the merch table now :)

At $75 a pop, and going by number of notes played, the Mono guitarist is very likely the most expensive guitarist of all time! Long Live Delays! Wooot!!

75 is pretty cheap compared to what, 600 a pop for watching the police

and he does tremolo picking too *crosses arms*

At $75 a pop, and going by number of notes played, the Mono guitarist is very likely the most expensive guitarist of all time! Long Live Delays! Wooot!!

bro, you are not hearing the colours behind the simplicity of things. Like the ah pek who used to run around bukit timah hill told me last time(when i was less fat)

"those things we can see, doesnt mean its all good, while those, that we cant feel, doesnt mean its not there. Instead, focusing not on the matters itself but our own perceptions often make us see more things that we thought didnt exist in the first place"

Aiyah, it was a tongue-in-cheek statement. I just thought it was an interesting observation. Nothing negative was meant. FWIW, I got whacked for $500 to watch the Eagles in SG. And that my friend was a disappointment cos the sound system sucked - gotch no power.

Smaller venues are bestest in SG cos the sound is oftentimes much better than in our indoor venues - not too sure about the Esplanade though cos RoRK neber been inside.

haha bro pathe bro, that ah pek is pretty deep. Especially if he's just giving you random advice while running. I wonder if he's into altering own state of consciousness!

esplanade concert hall is great, especially if you're on the ground floor.

heh, rorky bro, dont worry, i know lah, coming from you. Its the fanboy in me writing that, btw.
icon10.gif

esplanade theatre pretty good for the couple of gigs i watched in there. Smaller venue also depends i guess. Depend on the style of music and dude doing the sound i guess.

I imagine their merch to be the same for the sg and indonesian shows. also I wonder if Tamaki is still manning the merch table now :)

Yes she will be...

We'll be having an after gig autograph session too, so bring your vinyls/posters/cds/shirts for signing.

and dude doing the sound i guess.

Zouk's sound system is not EQ'd for live music, and MONO is quite particular about their sound so we're bringing in our own system... that's why our ticket prices can't get any lower.

and Singapore's maestro of tone and clarity, Leonard Soosay, will be handling sound for I Am David Sparkle's set and will be assisting MONO's own live audio engineer, Kiyohiro Nishimura, for MONO's set.

Back