Mixed Martial Art

i think Shane Carwin 's good. look at his current fights, all finished in the first round. this guy could be the next champion

Download. Shane Carwin's definitely good, but I don't think Brock will fight him, ever. First it was UFC 106, then postponed to 108, then now Brock says that he has some intestinal tract problem that might not make him fight in MMA anymore. I don't know if Brock is really going to fight but I think he should just give up the belt and not make everyone wait for nothing.

Brock

Download. Shane Carwin's definitely good, but I don't think Brock will fight him, ever. First it was UFC 106, then postponed to 108, then now Brock says that he has some intestinal tract problem that might not make him fight in MMA anymore. I don't know if Brock is really going to fight but I think he should just give up the belt and not make everyone wait for nothing.

Brock thinks that when he won the belt he proved to everyone that he could fight, you're not a real champ till you defend your title.

I never bought into the brock hype at all. I believe that guys like gsp and anderson silva really own their belt and deserve it but brock has not proved enough of himself in mma yet... He's fought like what, 5 fights and lost 1. Until he fights and wins the top guys of the heavyweight class then I'll give him due respect.

lol. i've realise lots of ppl hates brock man. esp after the fight with mir. but one thing is that brock is really fast, and strong. he pin mir down for almost the whole fight!

He's pretty good, don't get me wrong. I don't dislike him because of him flipping the crowd, in fact I thought it was pretty badass. He's also really entertaining, and I'd definitely watch any match with him in it. But to me he's like a one trick pony(think Kimbo Slice, only much much better), and he's going to get exposed soon enough. No ill feeling towards him, that's just the way I think. He's definitely physically gifted to fight in the Heavyweight division, but people who actually think he can destroy guys like Fedor have got to be kidding.

lol fedor is legend. brock is not my hero also. but sure he's a fighter. really looking forward for ufc 108!!! of cos, i supporting carwin~

lol fedor is legend. brock is not my hero also. but sure he's a fighter. really looking forward for ufc 108!!! of cos, i supporting carwin~

He's not fighting at 108, haven't you been reading anything I've been typing at all? UFC108's main card is Thiago Silva vs Rashad Evans

Mma

^ I really want Rashad to win this one, don't really like Thiago. Deathcube, visit sherdog if you're interested to know the UFC 10 finals.

^Obvious Machida fanboy. Yeah I know, Machida sure 'won' at 106. Are you going to tell me that all I had to do is turn off the volume so that I couldn't be influenced by Joe Rogan. Because it's obvious that they were the ones making Machida look bad, not the actual match.

And ShitonKnees, yeah I already have the video on my com, but haven't seen all yet. I actually watched the 2nd part first out of some cock up, and I saw the Roy Nelson - Brendan Schaub match up. I'm totally not surprised by it, I've been supporting the winner because he knows how to fight MMA, that's all I can say.

Oh, and there's this hulk hogan interview during the finale. It's freaking hilarious. Hulk was probably drunk/high and he's still bloody huge compared to joe rogan.

Last edited:
IMHO, lyoto machida was terribad in the match against rua. it wasn't what rogan said that influenced me, it was lyoto's lacklustre performance.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough that I was being sarcastic about the Machida comments. Shogun obviously won. If people can say that he didn't have a clear win, then guys like Forrest Griffin would have never ever held that belt.

Mma

Oh, my bad than. its hard to translate sarcasm over the net sometimes. I can't wait for UFC 107 the fight card is insane, you've got fighters like Kenny florian, BJ penn, Clay guida and cheick kongo just to name afew. All of which are very excting from my POV. The fights not being broadcasted have very promising and exciting fighters as well.

If you watched 107, all you can think of at the end of the Penn vs Sanchez match is ... OUCH.

No shit. The match was amazing, BJ Penn outclassed diego sanchez, infact the whole event was amazing loved every single fight. Especially the one Demarquez(sp?) and the other dude.

No shit. The match was amazing, BJ Penn outclassed diego sanchez, infact the whole event was amazing loved every single fight. Especially the one Demarquez(sp?) and the other dude.

Yeah man, that was some classy fighting from both fighters. Loved the way it ended in such unbelievable fashion.

Back