Mixed Martial Art

the heavyweight champion brock lesnar announced recently that he is sick and his bout with shane carwin is postponed to ufc108, jan 2, damn sian.

rogers vs fedor

Rogers against fedor was a great match up, the knockout punch caught rogers by surprise. fedor literally threw himself into that punch.

The remark was uncalled for? No, if this was an MMA forum he'd be banned straight. Not everyone is free to watch a match straight after it's broadcasted. If he'd do that for a UFC event I actually cared to wait for for months and spoil it like that I'd be seriously pissed. It's like that asshole friend everyone has who gives away the ending to a movie you paid money to watch because he thinks his opinions are god sent.

mma

The remark was uncalled for? No, if this was an MMA forum he'd be banned straight. Not everyone is free to watch a match straight after it's broadcasted. If he'd do that for a UFC event I actually cared to wait for for months and spoil it like that I'd be seriously pissed. It's like that asshole friend everyone has who gives away the ending to a movie you paid money to watch because he thinks his opinions are god sent.

this isn't an mma forum, deal with it. had you done it in a polite way, i would've apologised.

UFC 105 was awesome. I really liked a majority of the matches, although the main event was pretty sad to watch(for the fact that it was pathetic). It's funny how the events with people anticipating a lot like 103 and 104 turn out boring but a less than exciting card in 105 was so good.

UFC 105 was awesome. I really liked a majority of the matches, although the main event was pretty sad to watch(for the fact that it was pathetic). It's funny how the events with people anticipating a lot like 103 and 104 turn out boring but a less than exciting card in 105 was so good.

i agree. majority of the fights in 103 or 104 were over hyped though.

Just watched 106. Not as good as 105, but alright nonetheless. I'm not the most technical watcher, I like fights to end in submission or KOs in round 1. Not saying I don't enjoy a good 3 rounds or 5 rounds. But I hate fighters who lay and pray. So boring.

I felt the McSweeney-Mitrione match was painful to watch though. I hate McSweeney, even more than the useless Mitrione, and I was hoping he'd get KO by Mitrione. But the Marcus Jones/Titties match was awesome.

IMHO, Mitrione would've won if he had any ground game at all. I honestly think that Mitrione's stand-up is a lot better than McSweeney's. I hate McSweeney, he's arrogent as hell. Marcus jones is a beast, enough said.

Back