Mixed Martial Art

Can't help it. Machida is simply 'ELUSIVE'!!! The favorite word of Joe Rogan to describe him. Is Shogun 'elusive'? I don't think so!!! LOL!!! Or at least not as elusive as MACHEEDAAAA

Rampage has decided to quit UFC to further his acting career. Not that I care, although it would have been nice to see him get more fights in the UFC before he left.

Not sure if anyone knows or if its been brought up, but in case some of you guys don't, former TV actor Jason David Frank recently joined MMA as a fighter.

If the name isn't familiar, perhaps the character he played will be. He used to star as Tommy Olivier, aka The Green/White/Red Ranger on Power Rangers.

Fooking metal eh? "SIC-SIC-SIC HEEYA!!"

^Well let's hope the white ranger becomes the next champion. That would be cool. Im seeing so many people suddenly interested in becoming MMA fighters but you got to ask yourself, are they really up for the challenge? I'm guessing the dude just wants the publicity.

Onto other news, The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Epi 4 is out. And boy was it a disappointment. BLOODY HELL I'M SICK OF THESE BORING ASS MATCHES ON TUF!!!!

And TUF10 episode 5 is a horrible disappointment, as always. But I'd say it had one of the biggest surprises of all.

Can't wait for UFC104 .. Machida Machida Machida

Wow, you guys post spoilers so openly, luckily I smart know sure got some spoilers in here.

"EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT SHOGOON HEAVY HANDS... I DON'T CARE ... MINE ARE STRONGER AND FASTER. AND I USE THEM, TO BEAT HIM."

Not really Machida. Shogun all the way for that match ... Stupid judges.

Latest posts

Back