Mixed Martial Art

Hoping at least either Wandy or Crocop win at UFC110. If both lose, worst UFC event ever. If both win, best UFC event ever.

Oh my god, UFC110 was awesome. George Sotiropolous - Now that's an up and comer. Been watching him since UFC101, he's a whole other level for BJJ.

Martial combat rules look similar to UFC's rules.

Oh my god, UFC110 was awesome. George Sotiropolous - Now that's an up and comer. Been watching him since UFC101, he's a whole other level for BJJ.

Martial combat rules look similar to UFC's rules.

I was a freakin d*ckhead brutha...
I wanted to place my wager on Sotiropoulos& I thought I did but I didn't, shouldn't have boozed up when bet placing.

I won with Wandy,Bader&Mirko though.

Sh*t!!

Haha personally i don't bet but yeah the matches seemed to go the way you predicted. I think CroCop's challenger Perosh(?) was a little too unmatched and Mirko got lucky with that last minute change. Bader = Knockout of the year? It was like something from Never Back Down or something, How he did the flying knee and landed that left hand.

UFC: Vera vs Jones seemed to have a good fight card a few months back, but the last minute changes have made it rather boring. Looking forward to Gonzaga - Dos Santos and the main event itself, but the rather matches don't seem too exciting. Plus Clay Guida is fighting. There was supposed to be Anthony Johnson in the card but he pulled out.

When I watch this I can't help but wish that Wandy retires. I love the dude but how long more can he take the fighting. At least do a few more matches, and quit. Anyway i'm not one to tell the axe murderer anything.

The punishment his body's been through, especially during his PRIDE days must be taking their toll in one way or another. I think he will probably fight a few more& then focus on on his gym, I hope.

I appreciate everything he has given to the sport, every drop of blood.

UFC115 may see Rich Franklin pitted against Chuck Liddell....
I'm a fan of Franklin, his training regime is enough to make a seasoned athlete puke! To think he used to go to school ( he was a Math teacher for those who didn't know ) with a blackeye after a night's fight, that would've been a sight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18299/ric...-works-for-ufc-115-not-rumored-april-show.mma

The punishment his body's been through, especially during his PRIDE days must be taking their toll in one way or another. I think he will probably fight a few more& then focus on on his gym, I hope.

I appreciate everything he has given to the sport, every drop of blood.

UFC115 may see Rich Franklin pitted against Chuck Liddell....
I'm a fan of Franklin, his training regime is enough to make a seasoned athlete puke! To think he used to go to school ( he was a Math teacher for those who didn't know ) with a blackeye after a night's fight, that would've been a sight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18299/ric...-works-for-ufc-115-not-rumored-april-show.mma

I heard it was not finalized in the end. The real fights will be Tito - Liddell and Franklin - Couture.

My ultimate favourite fighter: Bas rutten! Wooohoooo! King of pancrase! Liver shots! I keel u! Ahhhhhh!!!

I was left speechless after the Carwin match. As much as I wanted him to win, I had the match in favor of Mir. Mir just can't take a good pounding from heavy handed dudes. Carwin is one HEAVY HANDED MOFO

It's funny how visually it doesn't seem heavy but darn, when you see Mir's knees buckle, you know that's gotta hurt.

The ref was a little slow though, this particular ref has been getting a lot of flak from fans etc for his ineptness in the past. It could've resulted even worse for Mir, the pounding.

What's sad is that UFC doesn't decide on who's gonna ref, the athletic commission for the state where the event is held, does.

Carwin's gotta do loads of work on his ground/wrestling skills to have a chance of hurting Brock.

haha that vid's pretty popular nowadays .. i lol'ed at his ass ... sadly if the guy had gave a good overhand right he would probably be in jail, but it would have made the video so much nicer ... cool grappling skills by the guy, but i think anyone who works out can probably take on that fat tub of lard

Latest posts

Back