Mixed Martial Art

love it shane carwin, you my man!

April's the shit

Jake Shield VS Dan Henderson
Gegard Mousasi VS Lawal
Gilbert VS Aoki

BJ Penn & Silva title defense
Matt Hughes VS Gracie

I am all orgasmic just hearing the names (not the way you think though), woah! come on! With matchup like this, who needs April Fool.

love it shane carwin, you my man!

April's the shit

Jake Shield VS Dan Henderson
Gegard Mousasi VS Lawal
Gilbert VS Aoki

BJ Penn & Silva title defense
Matt Hughes VS Gracie

I am all orgasmic just hearing the names (not the way you think though), woah! come on! With matchup like this, who needs April Fool.

I hope Brett Rogers gets demolished by Overoids ... That will make Fedor's credibility fall even more.

Guys, check out latest season of The Ultimate Fighter. Way better than TUF10 for a first episode.

You saw the broken nose brutha?

That was possibly the worse I've ever seen, he's lucky though cos he could still breath from one nostril.

You saw the broken nose brutha?

That was possibly the worse I've ever seen, he's lucky though cos he could still breath from one nostril.

Yeah, that knee really connected. He was pretty impressive too till up to the nose smashing incident.

Anyone interested in martial arts/ self defense classes? It’s based on Escrima/Kali, but it’s more strategic and fluid than most, with ‘blending’ rather than brute force.

Smart Street Fighting/Self Defense - Weapons And Unarmed. Quick Results, Simple Use. Personal Attention – small groups of 6 or less.

If curious, call or message Evan at 9.737.2863 Email: urbanroar@gmail.com

Been so busy with work.. how's everything, bro Kimura? Looking forward to 10th April? UFC 112? It's a great card!

Yo brutha!

Things are as they always are...
unpredictable.

Recovering from a rotator cuff 'mishap' but it's all part/parcel I guess.

Am always looking forward to fights brutha hehe.

Good to have you bacn.

Finally found out how to watch UFC/Ultimate fighter on cable. It's basically a sports channel you can subscribe on Starhub called ALL SPORTS NETWORK.

www.asn.tv

Expensive though, 21 dollars per month. But it's a good deal I'll get when I start working after school perhaps. It's mostly AMERICAN stuff, like NHL, NFL, Nascar etc etc

Finally found out how to watch UFC/Ultimate fighter on cable. It's basically a sports channel you can subscribe on Starhub called ALL SPORTS NETWORK.

www.asn.tv

Expensive though, 21 dollars per month. But it's a good deal I'll get when I start working after school perhaps. It's mostly AMERICAN stuff, like NHL, NFL, Nascar etc etc

Yea brutha.

I've been watching NHL,NFL on that channel, didn't occur to me to post the link haha

Good one DC& thanks.

Watching the Penn/Edgar match, I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be his night, had that feeling when I watched the weigh-ins. He had to lose more weight than Edgar to make the cut, on a positive note maybe now he can focus on moving up the weight category.

As for Anderson Silva....
was he sparring in a gym or did he forget to fight.

This is Dana's thoughts - post conference -

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/recent/Dana-White-on-UFC-112-2378

Bummed.

Last edited:
Oh& I agree with Joe Rogan for once...
the yellow card system they had in PRIDE should've definitely been used on Silva.

Back