Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

actually i already knew him tru FM 09.
he's pretty good

ahaha. same here man.

and it may still be too soon to tell, but i hope he doesn't turn out like the previous promising italian striker we had, giuseppe rossi.

but maybe we should take this one step at a time, brilliant goal i must say..

i was a little stunned to see him come on for nani (altho i've seen his name around the reserves scoresheet), and i kept thinking 'hmm what can a young guy like him do now?'

i got my answer: MIRACLES

Well, I asked that question when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer first came in as a sub against Blackburn. ;)

my younger sister has been going 'omg can i marry him now' ever since the game ended! the third goal was genius and i'm glad that ronaldo also found his scoring boots for this game.

magnificent goal by the youngster. turned on the telly when it was 2-1 to villa. didnt catch the first two goals by either teams but the way villa's second goal was conceded was mega lame. absolutely shocking defending.

but what matters is the win and we got it.

but the way villa's second goal was conceded was mega lame. absolutely shocking defending.

oh both villa goals were lame. if you caught the 2nd one, you didn't miss the first either.

united were lucky that they won in the end, to take the criticism off the shoddy defending that was going on.

welbeck, marcheda, possebon and gang have tons of potential man. i hope this final quarter of the season helps to expose that

refrees should start taking a 'first look' on ronaldo instead of a second opinion by looking at his history .
I think that Ronaldo played really well .
Teves was kinda unlucky as many free kicks should have gone his way. eg, shirt pulling and stuff.
Carrick & Fletcher played well , esp Fletcher .
Overall , United champions 08/09 :D

Nice video. Kiko will have a lot of publicity these few days. Let's hope he continue his scoring form. :twisted:

u forgot abt the twins. youth ftw!

ho shit yea fabio and rafael are very very very promising. i think the man u youth system has changed quite abit. moving away from local english, more towards international scouting/talent development. good move good move!

wtf.. that sucked. man u defended horribly again. great.. 2nd leg, 0-0 we lose, 1-1, we lose. 1-0, also lose. crap. need some gung-ho attacking for the 2nd leg.

the incredible hulk of porto is seriously incredible. best man on the pitch imo

2-2 draw.. aiyah!

pretty bland performance i must say. though i preferred the devils 2nd half performance.

and what's up with the defence?! 10 in the last 5 games?! walao..

its gonna be a tough 2nd leg man..

Its getting quite worrying, the last 3 epl games have been like shit, and last nite was no better. In the run in, i think we look exhausted and tired and out of that extra push.

Only can rely on fergie's experience. Can the bloody ronaldo wake up n play like a man???

Back