Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

berba's skill in that west ham match to set up ron was pretty much poetry in motion. picture perfect moment. smooth as a well oil machine, like clock work!!

Haha.........i thought they might actually snag the draw............but the introduction of O'Shea jus killed the game off for them. Hull really miss Ian Ashbee.............he wldn't have let so many through-balls past him. Boateng's a joke though.............to me, he always has been. But this fighting spirit will certainly serve Hull well against the smaller teams.............to put 3 goals past Man U at Old Trafford is never an easy thing.

United should feel lucky this time that they got away with it.hull city sure gave them a kick in the ass.hopefully they'll wake up and make up for lost ground.

considering liverpool and arsenal each ending the weekend with any points respectively.United should take advantage of the situation.we have a game in hand and we need consistency as if United were to win the game in hand they'll be 2 points behind the pace setters.

so STRIVE FORWARD UNITED!!

Ya Man U is moving to gear 5. We are demolishing the rest of the BPL clubs that stood in our way.....Go MAN U

a_minigun.gif
1AA_blowup.gif

yeah. its very sad indeed.

its worse when you hang out with an arsenal fan with gprs capabilities on his phone.

its not that sad when u see someone MY age score such a fantastic goal with his less comfortable foot and play so well.

i take that as a source of comfort. rafael ah rafael.

i pity him though. he score on a day most man u fans will want to forget.

:(:(:(:(

its not that sad when u see someone MY age score such a fantastic goal with his less comfortable foot and play so well.

i take that as a source of comfort. rafael ah rafael.

i pity him though. he score on a day most man u fans will want to forget.

:(:(:(:(

i cant help but agree with that man...

also, i hope we rmb that all our games against chelsa, arsenal and liverpool were played away.

the next half we will play them all at old trafford. if we win all 3 then it aint exactly a bad record against the big teams.

I was quite suprised about the result, but hey, that's football. Gotta give props to Nasri for adapting to the pace of the BPL so quickly, I'm quite impressed. Arsenal didn't play that well, but Man utd really didn't take their chances and performed. Nobody to blame but themselves.

The seasons still early though, nothing is predictable now. Best of luck. :D

thanks Plastic.

agree with both you dudes, too bad for rafael he scored his first goal for man utd in game most will forget. but here's to the future.

we'll beat the rest of the big four at old trafford!

next match-up, qpr in league cup!

Well, Manu-U's problems will end if ferguson kicks out rooney. His ball control sucks, passing sucks, and he's a dreamer... Watch the replays ~_~

i'm really losing it... have not watched any EPL matches since Charity Shield...

anyway, watched the replays- Man U squandered some good chances which could have won them the game (Rooney & Ronaldo). a colleague of mine said this season, the team lost sting (to think that most of them are from last season's successful line-up), they might not retain the championship...

Latest posts

Back