Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

sepp blatter must be removed ! what does he knows about football other den making comments like ronaldo is a slave and etc etc? he never ever played professional football in his entire life unlike michele platini who used to be the french football star...i bet sepp blatter dont even know the rules of offside!

sepp blatter must be removed ! what does he knows about football other den making comments like ronaldo is a slave and etc etc? he never ever played professional football in his entire life unlike michele platini who used to be the french football star...i bet sepp blatter dont even know the rules of offside!

hahah sepp blatter is a joke man.

rmb? when he wanted women's soccer to have more viewers? he said that women footballers should were super short shorts similar to those volleyball girls.

wth is wrong with him

maybe the old fella is chi ko pek la...i think fifa is paying him just to have somebody to make comments about sumthings which he got no clue about (which in this case is football), attend football matches and lastly, to be the one who gives away the winners trophy of the world cup..

woo. 4-nil against west brom.

goals from rooney, ronny, berba and nani! its berba's 1st league goal btw.

a revitalized man utd performance after a stuttering start.

plus, there is an injury concern. evra took a knock on his leg in the 1st half.

is it me or has Ronaldo lost his enthusiasm at united.He doesn't look happy.He doesn't celebrate like he used and just gives of a different vibe..

losing him looks inevitable.

is it me or has Ronaldo lost his enthusiasm at united.He doesn't look happy.He doesn't celebrate like he used and just gives of a different vibe..

maybe its because celtic are no match for manutd...if it was barcelona or arsenal, den perhaps he'll be more lively...or maybe perhaps berbatov and rooney are taking away the limelight from him with their red hot form right now...

really hate to say it but i totally agree with you man ...

he just doesnt celebrate his goals with as much energy anymore , let alone celebrate at all ..

looks like he'll be gone before we know it ):

according to sources, calderon has reportedly said real madrid has given up on ronaldo forever. and will not make an offer ever again unless manchester united decide to sell him.

i do not know whether it is a good thing or not. now we know we can be assured that ronaldo will be at man u longer than we all expected.

but on the other hand, i wouldnt be surprised at all if ronaldo gets damn angry with man u for not allowing him to move to madrid when he had the opportunity to. now that opportunity is gone, he has the right to say that man u were the cause of him not being able to fulfill his dream.

I prefer Ronaldo to move to Real and Man U getting a massive lump sum of money in return. He is such a YAYA PAPAYA. I believe with the current pool of players, Man U is strong enuff to defend their Champions League title.

Please go Ronaldo...... :)

LOL looks like ronny has started a boutique in lisbon...

called CR7.

Everton VS Man Utd!

Im going for a 2-0 or 3-0 victory. Rooney WILL score.

He's gunning for his 100th goal and what a great place to score it at. The same place where it all started.

utd are starting to pick up steam, thats means good news for us man u fans and bad news for all other clubs!

on a side note, who thinks berbatov is the new van nistoory? ( if that hasnt been asked here yet)

Latest posts

Back