Liverpool FC Thread

In your dreams.

Man U has to slug their way through Derby. What more about Liverpool? Torres and Gerrard will win the game for us.

High time Rafa wins Fergie!

well united were charitable against derby.do you think they'll be as charitable on saturday?

zullio this is called the fergie's mind game.

hehe.

they were just testing the waters.. just to see how many shots they can get.

against liverpool is just a matter of HOW many will go in.

i guess lpool are more prepared than manu in this upcoming fixture.
torres and gerrard are UP ON FORM!! LOL!
altho we'll be away..it wouldnt pose a threat. i cant wait! :twisted:

well united were charitable against derby.do you think they'll be as charitable on saturday?

lol. they werent just charitable against derby. but against pompey in the FA cup too. creating but aint scoring. that's not the way to do it.

give torres ONE chance..he'll put it away. FOR SURE! :cool:

Eh, best defense? Hmmm.

Torres unlocked Inter's defense with just a swift turn. Did anyone forget that? And Inter was on an unbeaten streak.

Ha. What more about Man U?

dude we thrashed arse-nals ass 4-0 at home.what difference is pool from arsenal?

the fact that lpool have been scoring and a strong backline while arsenal did not on that day.
do not forget arsenal was missing a few players on the day.(sounds like im supporting arsenal BUT NO! haha.)

to hear pool fans say all this is pathetic la.like fgl said when his team was drawn with pool in CL.a sign of losing cause they know the top 2 are too strong so they play pathetic mind games.

dude we thrashed arse-nals ass 4-0 at home.what difference is pool from arsenal?
they are different teams? what kind of stupid question is that?

what's the use of thrashing arsenal 4-0 and the losing to MIGHTY portsmouth?

to hear pool fans say all this is pathetic la.like fgl said when his team was drawn with pool in CL.a sign of losing cause they know the top 2 are too strong so they play pathetic mind games.
to see a scared man u fan come into a liverpool thread to play mind games is pathetic lah... :twisted:

400x400_1197123619_spt_ai_astonvilla_portsmouth_21.jpg

LICK IT, FERGUSON

hmm doesnt he seem familiar in that black outfit?oh yah the 1-0 win at anfield how could i forget.silly me ;)

huh who is that? such an ugly person look at his teeth! and that face, put in on a poster and u have a cockroach/rat killing spree. bet he cant score goals like torres (i bet torres gets all the girls too)

lawlz.

Back