Liverpool FC Thread

oh, you going to TRY to pull off another scruffy win, and then claim you played good football, not gonna happen.

oh, you going to TRY to pull off another scruffy win, and then claim you played good football, not gonna happen.

scruffy what?WIN?its still a win aint it?muahahaha :twisted:

eh watch the match somewhere la.can call fgl also cause ARSE-nal's match is after the United vs Pool crunch.

haha dime, i think you should concentrate on your team, instead of poking noses into other team's threads. do you really have nothing to do?

as jose mourinho once said, stop being a voyuer.

i dont recall asking plastic to buzz off when he comes by United's thread.maybe a fair threatment should be implemented during my presence here?

dime

kena left right centre i see..

hahaha
bro,come people's house, must respect house owners here
Reds bros..likewise alrite..

knn kena loner.but still standing strong!

well let them feel what our thread has felt and maybe make them understand.

hahah, by all means stay here, at least show some respect to the opposing team.
hell i would like cristiano ronaldo in liverpool colours, ANY day, even though he dives, and has a strange fetish for ugly prostitutes(do joke), he sure is one hell of a player.

well its down to why pool didnt have good talent scouts.the likes of Nani, C.Ronaldo and Anderson were found by Uniteds talent scout.

personal opinion : pennant is the suckiest winger in the whole league.thats in terms of individual attributes and he doesnt play as team anyway.

true, i think our scouts should do a better job. arsenal seems to be taking all the good youngsters.

on your opinion about pennant, i have to a agree. but he does throw in the rare performance that emulates the best of wingers. against chelsea one season, he caused so much problems they had to sub ass cole out. well i guess that comes only once a blue moon.

you mean the freaking volley he scored?maybe he was high on drugs?haha.jk.id be interesting if pool decides to go portugese.maybe ricardo quaresma?

hahaha! yeah he is one hell of a player.
but sometimes just too wasteful. tries to go for the difficult instead of the easy option.
i really admired damien duff last time.
when he played on the right and robben on the left, man they caused so many problems to fullbacks.

well its down to why pool didnt have good talent scouts.the likes of Nani, C.Ronaldo and Anderson were found by Uniteds talent scout.

personal opinion : pennant is the suckiest winger in the whole league.thats in terms of individual attributes and he doesnt play as team anyway.

hmm.. i think kewell is way better than pennant in terms of distribution..
well too bad, hes coming to singapore.

ricardo quaresma has been an absolute flop in every champions league away match he has played. he will probably struggle in the epl. not every portugese player can be as successful as ronaldo. not even nani

and despite man u's fantastic talent scouts, they still haven't found a proper out and out striker, their fantastic transfer coup of owen hargreaves has yet to stamp his authority on english football, they paid 18 million for an english midfielder who doesnt even start for england, louis saha is such a brilliant striker who is never 100% fit... i think the hype surrounding man u transfers (and non-transfer 'mind games' involving lyon strikers) is highly overrated. why dont they get their talent scouts to find some proper fullbacks and a striker?

but enough about man u, if you think that jermaine pennant is the suckiest winger in the whole league, maybe you didn't watch the last champions league final (yes i know it sucks when your favourite team never reaches the final of the champions league...) i think that he is the most underrated english winger, and his ability to beat defenders and deliver perfect crosses deserve him an english cap ahead of no-end-product english wingers like SWP and aaron lennon

Benitez still optimistic about title race

LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - Liverpool could still have a say in the Premier League title race after rediscovering their form, manager Rafael Benitez said on Tuesday.

Five consecutive league victories have strengthened Liverpool's grip on fourth place and home and away wins over Inter Milan in the Champions League have changed the mood at Anfield after their FA Cup defeat by Barnsley.

They are eight points behind leaders Manchester United and Arsenal
, but have still to play them both, starting with United at Old Trafford on Easter Sunday.

'How near we finish to the top now will be interesting,' Benitez told the club's website on Tuesday.

'We have been criticised this season, but let us see where we are in three or four weeks. 'We have important games and if we win them we will be a lot closer.

If we can beat Manchester United we will be closer to the top, and that will give us more confidence. 'If we beat Everton after that we will be closer still. Maybe, maybe we can be closer if we don't talk too much about it.'

Liverpool have a daunting fixture list in the next few weeks. After United they face Everton at home in the Merseyside derby followed by three consecutive matches against Arsenal, two in the Champions League quarter-final with a league game sandwiched in between.

Dont bet on it bro....That Rafael Benitez, he is quite a dreamer
icon10.gif

Yeah, Rafa does amaze at times.

Anyway I also agree that Jermaine Pennant is one of the most underrated English wingers. He's supposed to be a talent, by the way. That was why Arsenal got him in the first place. But due to his discipline records, Arsenal kicked him out. On the other hand, he has performed really nicely for Liverpool. He has tormented opposition's defenses for Liverpool, something which Gerrard on the right will never be able to do so.

Fabio needs to check out on him for England. He's good.

I don't mind Quaresma joining Liverpool. He really has skills man, but he need to learn to be a team player first.

quaresma is not a first team player?without him there is no FC PORTO except Lucho Gonzales that is.

I mean Quaresma doesn't know how to play in a team. He's quite a solo-kia and always tries to do the unbelievable thing.

Back