Liverpool FC Thread

quaresma is not a first team player?without him there is no FC PORTO except Lucho Gonzales that is.

Lisandro and Lucho are prolly the main players in Porto.
Quaresma did want to leave the club bcos Porto fans booing him off cos he's too solo-kia. haha. i never liked him as a player.

enough about porto.

hey dime. i cannot wait for the clash man! i bet all lpool-manu fans cannot wait. woohoo.
and if we beat u guys/everton/arsenal. we're so gonna up there challenging for the title! :cool:

beating United,Everton and Arsenal aint an easy feat but i wish pool fans goodluck but it wont be easy.

im all hyped up for the match on saturday but at the mean time United gotta entertain Bolton at home.

beating United,Everton and Arsenal aint an easy feat but i wish pool fans goodluck but it wont be easy.

im all hyped up for the match on saturday but at the mean time United gotta entertain Bolton at home.

a friendly rivalry never seems to spoil the game. lol.
goodluck on saturday. and against bolton too.

True. If Liverpool wins Man U, Arsenal and Everton in the next three games, we're in for the title.

But I'll bet that's unlikely.

well, everyone has different thoughts.

when you believe that liverpool will beat man utd, i believe otherwise.
anyway, its all in good, friendly rivalry..

looking forward to saturdays' match!

Torres, Torres, Torres. Gerrard, Gerrard, Gerrard. Together, we will win Man U.

But I want Chelsea and Arsenal to fight again!

My signature? Heh, if you have watched Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, it will naturally sound familiar.

i`m no liverpool supporter,but i hope that the reds can pull through this one.go for a bloody win liverpool!!

WOOOHOOO. LIVERPOOL BETTER KICK THEIR ASS !

ps : arsenal's gonna go home with a sad face.
man u gonna stay at home with a sad face.

I WISH !
my wish might come true !

Back