Liverpool FC Thread

Such an impressive n exciting game to watch!,10v10. torres goal was a screamer right after the splitting defence pass from benayoun. awesome shit!
kudos to liverpool, The atmosphere in Anfield after Ngog scored the 2nd goal on the 94thmins is like liverpool winning the world cup sio haha.

Liverpool played well and they should keep tis up.

btw, i find tis funny.
a few manure fans keep on saying 'liverpool will lose' etc bla bla bla...
but when they lose... (3 meetings in a row summore)...
they go sumtink like - 'lose so wat... when last time liverpool win cup?'
i find this very egoistic and truly funny hahahahahhaaaa

not all,but a handful of them... :)

'lose so wat... when last time liverpool win cup?'
i find this very egoistic and truly funny hahahahahhaaaa

dude but the whole bpl season isnt only down to the liverpool vs manutd games what. like last season you guys won us twice. but does it matter? its the overall points that matter at the end of the season. this win might boost ur chances of winning and lower ours, but currently right now, it only gives u guys bragging rights. which i'm cool abt, since thats what being rival fans is abt anyway.

i wouldnt mind if next season liverpool trash us 50-nil at OT and 50-nil at home but they still lose all 36games and we win the other 36..

i wouldnt mind if next season liverpool trash us 50-nil at OT and 50-nil at home but they still lose all 36games and we win the other 36..

only a manure fan would come up with such rubbish.... hahahaha.... must be a bitter pill to swallow to lose to your rivals THREE times in a row. btw, vidic is doing well to remind us of those victories by getting sent off in every single one of them. the odds for him getting sent off again was pretty hig from what I saw... wasted. hope fergie fields him for the match at OT. sure better odds there one... :)

totally agree with boon abt manure fans coming up with the same old crap abt "what have you won recently, blah blah blah". HELLO??? does the European Cup ring a bell for you? if it doesn't, just pop by our trophy showcase at Anfield to see one of the five trophies being held by real teams who got to keep them after winning it FIVE times.

we played ok but we make manures looked like sh1t team they are.
that was the 1st time i see reina damn too free this season.

where's rooney, giggs, berba, scholes?
the all got owned by masch, benayoun, kuyt and yes lucas!
not too mention 2 international manures def look like an sleague player by torres, and he's not even 100% fit!

too bad for em that the beachball can't save em from this humiliation.
it's a good 3 points for the reds but still, the season is long.
we don't have the depth in the squad unlike cheatsea or shitty.

kudos to liverpool...they were the better team..a lot more "balls" into their game...this is what happen when the whole world is callin' for your head and Liverpool came back fighting against their bitter arch-rivals...

i'm utterly disgusted with Utd for their poor display...no guts..no glory

Kudos to the Reds for defeating their rivals. Loved the match though Mascherano's tackle that lead to his red card is totally unneccessary.

well done pool - I have to say man u never really turned up for the match ......

points dropped means a more open bpl title race ....

dude but the whole bpl season isnt only down to the liverpool vs manutd games what. like last season you guys won us twice. but does it matter? its the overall points that matter at the end of the season. this win might boost ur chances of winning and lower ours, but currently right now, it only gives u guys bragging rights. which i'm cool abt, since thats what being rival fans is abt anyway.

hahahahahaha here's an example people...

before game: manure will win, we will trach pool, owen will tis and tat...
after game: so wat? we won the cup tis tat tis tat. liverpool only win us bla bla bla...

haiz... i noe tat the cup matters, BUT defeating manure (again) is always the bestest feeling bro...

You'll Never Walk Alone

Love
Liverpool
Hate
Manure

Last edited:
prop091025-25-liverpool_man_utd.jpg

Lucas holding 2 inflatable balls thrown by the sh1thead before the match begins. How they wish their team grow a pair during the match!

The Young Gunners can't wait to welcome the pool boys to Emirates on Wed nite .... :mrgreen:

Back