Liverpool FC Thread

watch the 1st 45 mins of the game before gave it up cos streaming just bad.
arse played well. their 1st goal was a beauty BUT insua's goal was just superb! will make any striker jealous of that strike!

was surprised that the likes of kuyt, insua start the game and benayoun coming in the 2nd half. should keep them fresh for the fulham game.

now 1 less cup for the reds to waste time on.

Insua's goal was pretty. Babel looked good. Hmmm.

But we still lost. Arsenal's 2nd team is way better than Liverpool's 2nd team. :O

now finally rafa can forget about the title and concentrate on the cl.
again rafa take the small team lightly and suffered his 5th lost in just 10 games. his mind is already thinking about the cl's game even before they kick the ball against fulham.

I think rafa dont need to concentrate on anything already, confirm get sacked, but the ref's performance was poor tbh. But rafa is nuts, taking torres and benayoun off when we are 2-1 down is akin to suicide

imho i dont think rafa's wrong..

he has no choice but to sub the first team players, they're humans after all, they cant play 90 odd minutes twice a week and ontop of that still have daily training and so on.

it all comes down to how weak our finances and backup players are.
the short term solution is to fire rafa but it will cause instability in the club which i think the owners have already done enough..

we need new owners and $$ to spend in the market, or else in the following seasons we can expect to see liverpool fighting for a mid table position.

that is why i prefer if rafa and the club just concentrate on the title 1st and than the cl. forget about the mickey mouse cup and the fa cup. we don't have many quality players on the bench to compete in all 4 competition.

rafa already spend lots of $$, not so much like cheatsea or shitty but good enough to see us challenge for the title and cl at the very least. if wenger are given that kind of $$ that rafa gets, wenger will certainly win 1 or 2 more titles.

was surprised to see rafa field kuyt, insua, skertel against arse in the league cup. kuyt can really use the rest cos he is 1 player that rafa used alot last season, apart from carra.

next up will be the fa cup that rafa needs to consider. i'll prefer rafa to concentrate on the league and the cl, if we are still in the competition, rather than trying to take the club as far as he can in every competition.

RAFA FOR ANFIELD HOTSEAT FOR EVER ...

by the way I heard Rafa now prefers 3 in 1 kopi :mrgreen:

true. interested in big clubs n big trophy :mrgreen:.

hmmm u mean rafa already interested in "enginerring" a move to a big club to fight for big thropy? ... maybe its a ploy to keep losing so that pool wud release him????

Back