Liverpool FC Thread

this season i think cheatsea will get it. they have good 1st team and also an impressive bench not to mention they got a good coach as well.
also they are smart enough to lodge their appeal at the right time so that they can still buy players this coming jan, although it will gonna cost them more!

if arse can play like this and still get the points till feb than they will have the chance as well but for couple of seasons, they can't last long in the title race.

this season i think cheatsea will get it. they have good 1st team and also an impressive bench not to mention they got a good coach as well.
also they are smart enough to lodge their appeal at the right time so that they can still buy players this coming jan, although it will gonna cost them more!

if arse can play like this and still get the points till feb than they will have the chance as well but for couple of seasons, they can't last long in the title race.

DUN WORI BRO - THIS SEASON .. WE ARE DIFFIRENT :cool:

afc for the quad!

afc for the quad!

hahahah i like this comment!!

i rmb last season it was AFC FOR THE QUAD

then after one knockout AFC FOR THE TREBLE

then after another AFC FOR THE DOUBLE

then one last competition AFC FOR FA CUP/BPL/LEAGUE CUP/CHAMPS LEAGUE

then.. we all know what happened.

HAHAH but we'll see this year!

HAHAHA DUDBRO - LIKE i SAID TO MY BRO ABOVE - THIS SEASON - WE WILL BE DIFFIRENT .... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mrgreen:

14.jpg

:mrgreen:

anyway if arse's kids don't go lembek in middle of the season, like they always did, than there's no prob with arse getting their 4th title under wenger.

14.jpg

:mrgreen:

anyway if arse's kids don't go lembek in middle of the season, like they always did, than there's no prob with arse getting their 4th title under wenger.

HAHAHAHA i'M BEGINNING TO LIKE U MORE & MORE EACH DAY LAH BRADER ... :mrgreen:

Liverpool 2 - 2 Shitty

it's not a bad result since most of our 1st team are not fit.
reminds me of 04/05 season.
anyway this coming jan hopefully rafa don't spend whatever $ he have on another attacking player/s and invest in better defenders than skertel.

This season is really starting to feel like Houllier's last season, except this time round we have better players who are either injured or underperforming, Stevie G was exceptionally quiet last night, and i have no idea why Aquilani wasnt brought on to replace the ineffective Lucas.

Last edited:
Champions League: Liverpool out

stevengerrard,rafabenitez20091124_412x232.jpg

Liverpool were sent tumbling out of the Champions League on Tuesday night after Fiorentina secured their progress to the knockout stage at the expense of the 2005 champions.

This is what happen when a team try to "go as far as we can in every competition". Hopefully they are not serious about wanting to win the Europa League cos it's just a waste of time and will hurt us more in the EPL.

understand how u feel bro ... It happened to AFC before ....

time for pool to start afresh

yea i prefer if we are totally out of europe just like manures a few seasons ago. that way rafa won't need to "go as far as we can" and only concentrate in the epl.
out of europe elite competition but still in europe is a waste of time esp if we need to travel far for matches.

yea i prefer if we are totally out of europe just like manures a few seasons ago. that way rafa won't need to "go as far as we can" and only concentrate in the epl.
out of europe elite competition but still in europe is a waste of time esp if we need to travel far for matches.

I think Gerrard says they're aiming to win it though? Which would you guys prefer, a CL place in the league and not winning the Europa Cup or winning it but finish 5th?

All smiles from the United camp.Sometimes its sad but happy at the same time to see rival teams stumble badly.I think there's no harmony in the dressing room.Everybody looks like they lost their morale.

I find it funny, that Aquilani played only 30 secs -_-" He should have started earlier. He played 15-20 mins for previous matches. Get well soon Torres! :mrgreen:

I think Gerrard says they're aiming to win it though? Which would you guys prefer, a CL place in the league and not winning the Europa Cup or winning it but finish 5th?

well as a captain he can't say europa league sucks! :mrgreen:

it'll be a waste of time for the 1st team to be involve in the europa league. doesn't mean we are in it we can win it. just get ko asap and concentrate on the league and the fa cup is enough.

if we are to play manures every week :twisted: than yeah we will be climbing the table in no time but that is not the case here. rafa seems to have problem winning against small team.

oh yeah totally forgot u guys still have to participate in the europa league.. its kinda like insult to injury. good luck with that though. is everton still in it?

oh yeah totally forgot u guys still have to participate in the europa league.. its kinda like insult to injury. good luck with that though. is everton still in it?

insult to injury? nah just a waste of time afterall it doesn't necessary mean that the remaining eng teams will win the CL :twisted:.

would prefer to see rafa field youngsters in this competition but we are talking about rafa here. even in league cup he still field some 1st team players :confused:.

europa1.jpg

Who could we be paired with in the draw?

Liverpool could potentially face Ajax, Anderlecht, Valencia, Hamburg, Sporting Lisbon, Roma, Galatasaray, Villarreal, Fenerbahce, Benfica, PSV Eindhoven and Werder Bremen.

Holders Shakhtar Donetsk will be in the last 32, while local rivals Everton could also be in the mix.

Some of the Champions League teams who could drop into the Europa League include Bayern Munich, Marseille, Stuttgart and Atletico Madrid.

insult to injury because i think u'll will prefer to have a full squad concentrating on the BPL to get CL qualification next year. now they have to spend time travelling here and there, and risk injury to critical players. but you're right. they can always field the reserves.

insult to injury because i think u'll will prefer to have a full squad concentrating on the BPL to get CL qualification next year. now they have to spend time travelling here and there, and risk injury to critical players. but you're right. they can always field the reserves.

You can be sure that every match will be a cup final for the small teams playing Liverpool now. Even if they don't win they'll still want to plow through the likes of Gerrard & Torres just to have the bragging rights to say they brought Steven Gerrard down.

Back